Aaron Maybin Cut

unbanmadmike1

Remember when the incompetent fool GM was patting himself on the back for this signing?

Let's be honest here. Numerous Jets fans were laughing at the Bills for giving up on Maybin "so soon". Apparently, annointing him as the next great edge rusher in the NFL was a bit premature ... just like declaring Rex Ryan a great HC was.

Let's be honest here. Numerous Jets fans were laughing at the Bills for giving up on Maybin "so soon". Apparently, annointing him as the next great edge rusher in the NFL was a bit premature ... just like declaring Rex Ryan a great HC was.

I don't know anyone who laughed at Maybin being released by the Bills. He sucked. Still does. I like him, but he sucks.

I don't remember this. Who said that Maybin was the next great edge rusher in the NFL? There are plenty of reasons to laugh at the Bills other than Maybin.

Archived