Tebow the terrible. Jets mates rip QB - Mehta

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The media is turning the NFL into the WWF.

That said, blow this mother****er up!!! Everyone must go. Felt that way before this article, feel even stronger now.

Unfortunately, it wont happen and every single player and coach we hate will be back for another season in 2013. Yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

But 2 AFC CG's? Never a losing season ;)

I've convinced myself that Manish is stringing along a series of quotes to make the read as damning as possible. He's taking the most inflammatory parts he can without providing the context in which the statements were made.

And the more I think about it I'm a little skeptical about the whole thing... "more than a dozen" sources were willing to say Tebows not the answer yet he only has 3 one word quotes? It kind of stinks..

The words written can't be twisteed from people who were in support of Tebow.

Most damning is that these players felt free to talk. What a joke.

I started a thread about this coming sunday. I hope that Shotty embarasses Rex. I hope the Pats destroy us. I want Rex out of here. I want Sparano out of here and any slapdick player as well. They have turned our Jets to sh*t.

I cannot wait until the house is cleaned and we get back to the Jets' normal mediocrity.

Don't get me wrong, the Jets suck and big overhauls need to be made. I just don't like Manish since his first anonymous reporting nonsense.

The players are remaining anonymous because they are embarrassed.

The Jets are a freaking JOKE!

This is one of the few mistakes that can't be attributed to Tanny. Woody Johnson is not committed to building a winning team, he's committed to keeping the Jets in the headlines by forcing moves that are simply stupid. He wa shte one who forced Tanny to get Brett Favre, who didn't even want to play here in the first place. He wanted Tebow because the guy gets headlines and keeps fans coming through the turnstiles. That's it.

The Jets need to start over at QB. Sanchez is obviously not the answer. I thought for a while that it was Schottenheimer's conservative play calling that

was holding Sanchez back, but Sanchez, when the reigns are loosened, sucks. If he threw the ball off a pier more than 15 yards he'd probably miss the ocean. He is so bad under pressure that if he were on Jeopardy and the final question was "What's 1 + 1?" he'd probably get it wrong.

Get a new QB through the draft and let's start over at the position.

while i agree that woody is an idiot. do we have proof that it was woody that forced tebow onto tanny? favre is the best qb we've had since ken o'brien.......unless you wanna count the lightning in a bottle that was the '98 version of vinny testacles. truth be told this team has been absolutely cursed at the qb position

Talk about a head-fake. This is just subterfuge to whip the masses into a frenzy. Suck as much as he does, Tebow is not the reason for the team's failure and not the root of a bad locker room. Same ineptitude as last season. Same bad locker room as last year. Can't blame Timmy for anything last season and Santonio and Burris are gone. So, at whose feet does the problem actually fall? Manish is just an agent of Rex and the rest of the management gang -- he is diverting attention from the real issues. That's my theory, and I am sticking to it. ;-)

what really sucks is that now the dolphins fans can really LOL at us and our team. we are def the laughing stock of the league. no team in the league is as bad as the jets. i'm not talking about win/losses solely and i'm not talking about sucking on the field only. top to bottom we have got to be the least desireable team in the league for anyone to come to. 2 years ago we were probably up near the top....now we are just sh*t.

so why exactly is the team covering for Sanchez by attacking the nicest guy on the team? The one who always says the right thing. The jealousy and cowardice is embarassing. Starting to really think Rex and Tanny, Sparano etc are gone at the end of the year.

and for you conspiracy theorists out there why is it that Manish is seemingly the only reporter who gets these types of anonymous quotes? hmm..

Dont you find it funny that most Jets players and officials refuse to bash Sanchez yet point out openly in a few recent articles that our skill players are terrible. Its amazing to me how people think that has no effect on a QB. Dropping back to pass knowing full well your receivers cant run proper routes cant catch the football consistently can run it cant do anything TBH has got to have a negative effect on any QB. Sanchez has obviously regressed because the talent around him has regressed. We never got the chance to get a real look at this kid and probably never will.

what really sucks is that now the dolphins fans can really LOL at us and our team. we are def the laughing stock of the league. no team in the league is as bad as the jets. i'm not talking about win/losses solely and i'm not talking about sucking on the field only. top to bottom we have got to be the least desireable team in the league for anyone to come to. 2 years ago we were probably up near the top....now we are just sh*t.

Which bodes the question: If 2 years ago, the Jets were legitimate SB contenders and now are legitimately one of the worst teams in the league; how long will it take to get back to the contender ranks?

Dont you find it funny that most Jets players and officials refuse to bash Sanchez yet point out openly in a few recent articles that our skill players are terrible. Its amazing to me how people think that has no effect on a QB. Dropping back to pass knowing full well your receivers cant run proper routes cant catch the football consistently can run it cant do anything TBH has got to have a negative effect on any QB. Sanchez has obviously regressed because the talent around him has regressed. We never got the chance to get a real look at this kid and probably never will.

Sanchez sucks. Get over it.

The Dolphins can't laugh at anybody with a 7-9 record, unless the Jets finish 6-10. They still have to play the Niners, twice against the Pats, and Seattle.

The Jets suck, but they will win 4 more games with this schedule.......

BD

If any of these "anonymous" players, or Slauson would have, individually, been on the Broncos last year, they would have been drinking the Kool Aid, despite seeing the same guy they are seeing now...in practice. And, they would have been in the second round of the playoffs.

Not one of them has the balls to say that Sanchez is terrible. Instead they rip the backup QB. Wow.

I actually agree with you. I would not say that Tebow is the answer, but I KNOW that Marky Mark ins´t! MM and his gang of loyals can go suck eachother. I am so fed up with this crap. Bench MM and play the year out with another QB, don´t care who. Then the makeover bananza begins.

Which bodes the question: If 2 years ago, the Jets were legitimate SB contenders and now are legitimately one of the worst teams in the league; how long will it take to get back to the contender ranks?

I think you know we have a good core of players in certain areas. If a good coaching staff comes in here with a competent FO we could get good fairly quickly. All this team really needs is a few quick linbackers and some explosive skill players on offense and we could be right back in the thick of it IMO

The Dolphins can't laugh at anybody with a 7-9 record, unless the Jets finish 6-10. They still have to play the Niners, twice against the Pats, and Seattle.

The Jets suck, but they will win 4 more games with this schedule.......

BD

great.......win 4 more games and just get a sh*ttier draft pick.

not that it matters......we coul dhave the number one pick with peyton manning comign out and tanny would trade it away because he's a ****ing idiot

Why defend MM? He have had so many scapegoats the last two years and I for one don´t want to gamble on him anymore. Would be cool if a backup just went in there and started to win games. Then MM would join Rex´s crying club.

I think you know we have a good core of players in certain areas. If a good coaching staff comes in here with a competent FO we could get good fairly quickly. All this team really needs is a few quick linbackers and some explosive skill players on offense and we could be right back in the thick of it IMO

linebackers, runningback, qb, wide receiver, OT and OG.......

if we can upgrade those positions with young talent we can get back into it.

7 players......

Archived