•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Rex and his Cowards

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#26 kay_gee

kay_gee

full time Jets fan, part time troll

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 2,562 posts
  • Locationlive from New York

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

He's not in the illuminati, he works for them. Damn, dude...get a clue.

damn dude, you brought up the Illuminati as a reason that Tebow isn't playing much and you are never going to live that down.

#27 IPack

IPack

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

I dont buy the conspiracy idea but I do think there is an element of elitisim involved. Tebow is willing to get down and dirty unfortunately too many people are hung up on the idea that a quarterback should be above that.

#28 kay_gee

kay_gee

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:09 PM

I dont buy the conspiracy idea but I do think there is an element of elitisim involved. Tebow is willing to get down and dirty unfortunately too many people are hung up on the idea that a quarterback should be above that.

A quarterback should be able to throw.

Ask Sanchez how well he's doing being unable to make even simple throws. Tebow is only an acceptable option to fans who haven't seen him throw.

#29 tebowtime5502

tebowtime5502

Definite Banning Candidate

• Banned
  • 135 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

A quarterback should be able to throw.

Ask Sanchez how well he's doing being unable to make even simple throws. Tebow is only an acceptable option to fans who haven't seen him throw.

You're trolling. I watched Tebow throw 4 years in college, he can throw. Look at the absolutely ridiculous numbers if you must. Elway threw 47% his first NFL season, I think.

#30 KSJets

KSJets

The Hammer

• Members
  • 4,197 posts
  • LocationPlainsboro, NJ

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

You're trolling. I watched Tebow throw 4 years in college, he can throw. Look at the absolutely ridiculous numbers if you must. Elway threw 47% his first NFL season, I think.

With fans like you all over Tebow's dick, I'm really surprised he's still a virgin.
"This "breaking news" was addressed a few weeks ago. The Pats suck and all of their accomplishments are bogus as they cheated." - Gainzo

#31 kay_gee

kay_gee

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:21 PM

YOU'RE trolling.

Those of us who want the Jets to win a Super Bowl and aren't here on this planet to defend Tim Tebow from naysayers are horrified because the starter sucks and the backup is, somehow, even worse. The guy can't throw. Get over it.

#32 Scott Dierking

Scott Dierking

Jerk

• Members
  • 13,515 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

I can't tell you the number of QB's that "looked like they could throw in college" but did not have what it takes in the pro game. The list is long and illustrious.

They are very different games, and not many, with proper mechanics, can make the adjustment.
Originally Posted by Blackout™
LOL ignorance is bless.

#33 IPack

IPack

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

YOU'RE trolling.

Those of us who want the Jets to win a Super Bowl and aren't here on this planet to defend Tim Tebow from naysayers are horrified because the starter sucks and the backup is, somehow, even worse. The guy can't throw. Get over it.

And the team is really doing a good job getting there with its current crew of clowns. You can have Sanchez.

#34 kay_gee

kay_gee

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 2,562 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

And the team is really doing a good job getting there with its current crew of clowns. You can have Sanchez.

Go away, Tebow troll.

#35 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,280 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

the players have brains. They are allowed to form opinions on their own. If all the Tebow fans had to actually watch Tebow in practice, I'm sure they'd have a different opinion too.

Jason isn't saying the players are voicing an opinion contrary to their own in order to get on Rex's good side. It is the fact of voicing it that does it. It's vocalizing support.

Sanchez has been awful this season with a 52% completion percentage. Tebow was 36% in the preseason.
Posted Image

#36 SMC

SMC

Day-to-day

• Members
  • 19,280 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:42 PM

If you watched 4 yrs worth, then you'd know that Tebow now has a completely different throwing motion. In college he was 64%, in the pros last year he was 46% and in this past preason he was 36%.

If Tebow showed right now that he could throw with accuracy like he did in college, there wouldn't be backpage headlines screaming, "TBEBOW IS TERRIBLE!" It would all be, "TEAM SAYS, 'START TEBOW!'" and "PLAYERS WANT TEBOW!"
Posted Image

#37 Pac

Pac

shark jumper

• Members
  • 14,726 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

If you watched 4 yrs worth, then you'd know that Tebow now has a completely different throwing motion. In college he was 64%, in the pros last year he was 46% and in this past preason he was 36%.

If Tebow showed right now that he could throw with accuracy like he did in college, there wouldn't be backpage headlines screaming, "TBEBOW IS TERRIBLE!" It would all be, "TEAM SAYS, 'START TEBOW!'" and "PLAYERS WANT TEBOW!"

You have to admit, Mehta is at best a suspect source of information concerning the Jets. He purposely omitted the fact that Slausons quotes were from months ago.

His only current sources are 3 faceless, nameless voices purportedly inside the Jets locker room. 1 said "he's terrible", the other "we can't win running that sh-t", and the last said the WR's are garbage.

Would it shock anyone if all these quotes came from one disgruntled defensive player who was jealous of Tebow?

#38 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:13 PM

rex just said he sees the team coming together more now.....................................

#39 shawn306

shawn306

Arbitration Eligible

• Members
  • 7,537 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

I think it came from Tebow's brother trying to draw sympathy for his brother.

Just cut the F@cker already.
Posted Image

#40 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

When they finally start him, he's gonna win 4 games, and make them look even more stupid then they do now.

Edited by JADEDGREEN, 14 November 2012 - 04:53 PM.

Posted Image

#41 Joe Jets fan

Joe Jets fan

See ya Rex...

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Look at all the Twbow nuts that got there V jay jay's hurt. Poor fellas

#42 tebowtime5502

tebowtime5502

Definite Banning Candidate

• Banned
  • 135 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

How the hell is he supposed to show that on the bench, son?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users