Leave him alone!!

evolwobet

Circus may be entertaining, but their games are boring as sh*t. Nothing like seeing your offense going three and out for the whole day with the occasional interception from pick six over their.

i love watching them struggle on offense... its awesome trying to figure out how stupid and inept our players can be play after play.

"He is a wasted roster spot. Players dont like talentless hacks like Teblow getting all the attention. Plus no player likes a real religious guy.. They all like the hypocritical religious guys... the ones who quote scripture as theyre nailing some road beef when theyre away." - you

as far as i know this is completely wrong. A bunch of players in the NFL are deeply and i mean deeply religious. Also we argued for a while about tebow being a "talentless hack" and you couldnt give us any facts to say he was.

Most athletes who claim to be religious are not devout. Many cheat. Just because there are some who are good religious peeps doesnt mean there arent plenty of others who are scum. So there is no way I can be completely wrong since Ive actually seen it with my own eyes! Yeah, they might not have been NFL players, but they were professional and collegiate athletes who spoke one way and acted another.

AND you used subjective and objective (i am a science guy so thats awful!) wrong since your clearly being subjective. Which is alright you can hate him but i hate when people play it off that they basing opinion on indisputable evidence when in fact it is just opinion

Watchin Tebow play isnt evidence of his awfulness? Ok. Fine. Whatever. How about this.. My OPINION is UNBIASED as I gave him plenty of opportunity to PROVE he didnt suck. He failed the test. I didnt come in sayin he would be terrible. i let him show it. Unlike other jerkoffs who hated him for no reason and stuck with it, I give people a chance to show me what they are. I am unbiased. I look at things clearly and not biased. Too bad others cant.

And one last thing... No matter what any fan thinks or says on this silly message board, it will have zero impact on what the jets do. I have fun here spouting stupid comments to get people's panties in a bunch, especially Teblow-believers.

Most athletes who claim to be religious are not devout. Many cheat. Just because there are some who are good religious peeps doesnt mean there arent plenty of others who are scum. So there is no way I can be completely wrong since Ive actually seen it with my own eyes! Yeah, they might not have been NFL players, but they were professional and collegiate athletes who spoke one way and acted another.

Watchin Tebow play isnt evidence of his awfulness? Ok. Fine. Whatever. How about this.. My OPINION is UNBIASED as I gave him plenty of opportunity to PROVE he didnt suck. He failed the test. I didnt come in sayin he would be terrible. i let him show it. Unlike other jerkoffs who hated him for no reason and stuck with it, I give people a chance to show me what they are. I am unbiased. I look at things clearly and not biased. Too bad others cant.

And one last thing... No matter what any fan thinks or says on this silly message board, it will have zero impact on what the jets do. I have fun here spouting stupid comments to get people's panties in a bunch, especially Teblow-believers.

ill take that

So who are the players anonymously talking trash about Tebow behind his back?

WHat has Tebow ever done to them? WHY?! He has done nothing but come in here, work hard and gets PERSECUTED!!!

LEAAAAVE HIM ALOOOOONE!!!!

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

is that you in the avatar? if so you look like someone who loves to cook

Your boy's gonna be Tebow now with the way the winds heading. Been waiting for it all year, the time we move on from Sanchez cause he sucks major balls and finally go with a different qb. Whether or not Tebow will be the future of the Jets is a question that remains to be answered, either way, CAN I GET A HELL YEAH!!! Green calling Sanchez's ass out is the best thing that has happened these past 2 months for the Jets. Man, I can't wait for when Sanchez finally starts riding the bench.

I hope you watched the Rams game...

Archived