Tomlinson believes anonymous Jets are Cro and Bart

RyanBe_Tebowing

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember in 2010 when we gave up on the all boy scout Mangini model? This guy was part of that .

Character: Thomas Jones > Tomlinson.

Agree, but Thomas Jones sucked. The crown prince of not breaking tackles and not making anyone miss, while eating up gobs of cap room. But I agree with you about his leadership/attitude. Tomlinson's most famous attitude display was sulking at the end of the SD bench, hiding his face with that dark helmet visor on when someone else was getting carries.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/cro_silent_scott_angry_at_lt_leak_AX2D3yzKMkulSvTjGaJs9I

Cro silent, Scott angry at LT leak accusations

Former Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson said he thinks he knows who is ripping Tim Tebow.

On his Sirius XM NFL Radio show yesterday, Tomlinson was read the quotes and said he believed cornerback Antonio Cromartie and linebacker Bart Scott were the ones quoted.

A current Jets player said the belief around the team is that Cromartie was the player

who called Tebow “terrible.” Cromartie refused to speak to reporters at his locker, turning up the volume on his iPod dock when reporters approached.

Scott reacted angrily to Tomlinson’s accusation.

“That can’t be farther from the truth,” Scott told The Post. “One thing about me is I ain’t ever hid behind [junk] that I’ve ever said. I’m not afraid to put my name to it, go to a person and say it to them.”

Scott was quoted at a charity event Tuesday saying the team is a family and would stick together.

“Why would I have those comments and then have another article about we’re a family?” Scott said. “The same day, am I bipolar? LaDainian is out of line in thinking I have that type of character. I don’t know what he believes I showed to him when he was here. If anything, I hope I showed him I was a leader and I never try to be a distraction.”

Many Jets players said they believed the quotes were fabricated or came from one person and were portrayed as coming from more.

“I’ve been here four years,” Scott said. “It’s always an anonymous source. An anonymous source can be the janitor. An anonymous source can be the cable guy. An anonymous source can be the equipment guy. Anybody can be an anonymous source. If you don’t tell them to put their name to it, what credibility do you have?

“I think the anonymous person is probably some smoke in the air or a fart off somebody’s [butt].”

http://www.nypost.co...KMkulSvTjGaJs9I

Former Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson said he thinks he knows who is ripping Tim Tebow.

On his Sirius XM NFL Radio show yesterday, Tomlinson was read the quotes and said he believed cornerback Antonio Cromartie and linebacker Bart Scott were the ones quoted.

A current Jets player said the belief around the team is that Cromartie was the player

who called Tebow “terrible.” Cromartie refused to speak to reporters at his locker, turning up the volume on his iPod dock when reporters approached.

“That can’t be farther from the truth,” Scott told The Post. “One thing about me is I ain’t ever hid behind [junk] that I’ve ever said. I’m not afraid to put my name to it, go to a person and say it to them.”

Scott was quoted at a charity event Tuesday saying the team is a family and would stick together.

“Why would I have those comments and then have another article about we’re a family?” Scott said. “The same day, am I bipolar? LaDainian is out of line in thinking I have that type of character. I don’t know what he believes I showed to him when he was here. If anything, I hope I showed him I was a leader and I never try to be a distraction.”

Many Jets players said they believed the quotes were fabricated or came from one person and were portrayed as coming from more.

“I’ve been here four years,” Scott said. “It’s always an anonymous source. An anonymous source can be the janitor. An anonymous source can be the cable guy. An anonymous source can be the equipment guy. Anybody can be an anonymous source. If you don’t tell them to put their name to it, what credibility do you have?

“I think the anonymous person is probably some smoke in the air or a fart off somebody’s [butt].”

Bart Scott is a goon. Like his coach.

So LT can have his opinion but the fact that I have one makes me an Internet poseur? That's a joke.

What happens in a locker room should stay in the locker room. The sooner current Jets and former Jets realize this, the better off we'll all be.

If the current Jet players don't follow this, why should LT?

BD

If the current Jet players don't follow this, why should LT?

BD

exactly!!!

Rex being a 'players coach' has finally caught up with him. He has BEGGED the players to keep locker room quiet and no anonymous stories. They have ignored. Why?? Because he is just 'one of the guys'. They dont fear him like a boss (who has power to fire them), they treat him like a buddy who you either listen to or dont.

No fear, no accountability.

He's a goon for defending himself against a bs accusation? Exactly how much lunch money was stolen from you as a kid?

He's a goon for defending himself in the manner of a moron. I believe it wasn't him, I don't believe how smitten some of you fans are with this idiot though. Thoroughly unimpressive.

He's a goon for defending himself in the manner of a moron. I believe it wasn't him, I don't believe how smitten some of you fans are with this idiot though. Thoroughly unimpressive.

Smitten? Not me. Dude can't tackle for sh*t, and he can't run to save his life. What manner would you have liked him to respond?

Smitten? Not me. Dude can't tackle for sh*t, and he can't run to save his life. What manner would you have liked him to respond?

Like a professional. Not like the booger eating moron kid I'd likely tell my kids to stay away from at the playground.

Sorry your vagina is hurt.

He's has an outgoing personality and is in an industry where he doesn't have to adhere to the political correctness standards you and I have to. He vociferously defended himself against a bogus claim.. who gives 2 chits.

http://www.nypost.co...KMkulSvTjGaJs9I

Good. Now he should go kick that pussy LT's ass.

Sorry your vagina is hurt.

He's has an outgoing personality and is in an industry where he doesn't have to adhere to the political correctness standards you and I have to. He vociferously defended himself against a bogus claim.. who gives 2 chits.

You clearly do, ironically, or at least you need to pretend you do in order to proliferate this nonsense. I think he's a goon, simply put. It's not that big a deal, nor is it the pivot point for a debate... try as you might turn it into one.

Stop visualizing me with a vagina, fruity pebbles.

Who cares? He's a linebacker, not U.N. ambassador.

He's a role model for children. He's a professional who represents a multi-million dollar organization. I don't particularly care, but he is a ****ing goon... and it's enough that this team's play is a week-in-week-out embarrassment, I could do without the salt in the wound that is guys like Bart and Rex opening their goon ****ing goon mouths.

He's a role model for children. He's a professional who represents a multi-million dollar organization. I don't particularly care, but he is a ****ing goon... and it's enough that this team's play is a week-in-week-out embarrassment, I could do without the salt in the wound that is guys like Bart and Rex opening their goon ****ing goon mouths.

LOL at role model. The main complaint from 90% of this board is that they picked him over Lewis.

Cro denied it

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2012/11/antonio_cromartie_denies_ladai.html

"I heard it but I have no response for a retired player," Cromartie said. "Y'all know me, if I say something I put my name to anything I want to say. I really don't care if I hurt anybody's feelings, that's not me and for me to sit here and say I'm going to talk about a teammate? If I'm going to talk about a teammate I'm going to tell him personally.

"I'm not going to get into the media and say I'm anonymous, I'm not that type of cowardly person."

as did scott

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/15/bart-scott-ladainian-tomlinson-is-wrong-i-didnt-rip-tim-tebow/related/

That can’t be farther from the truth,” Scott said. “One thing about me is I ain’t ever hid behind [junk] that I’ve ever said. I’m not afraid to put my name to it, go to a person and say it to them. . . . LaDainian is out of line in thinking I have that type of character. I don’t know what he believes I showed to him when he was here. If anything, I hope I showed him I was a leader and I never try to be a distraction.”

Tomlinson also said he thought cornerback Antonio Cromartie might have provided some of the anonymous quotes ripping Tebow. Cromartie has refused to speak to reporters about the matter. (At least, he has refused to speak to reporters on the record.)

Scott said he has no idea who made the comments about Tebow and doesn’t think they reflect the character of his teammates.

“I’ve been here four years,” Scott said. “It’s always an anonymous source. An anonymous source can be the janitor. An anonymous source can be the cable guy. An anonymous source can be the equipment guy. Anybody can be an anonymous source. If you don’t tell them to put their name to it, what credibility do you have? I think the anonymous person is probably some smoke in the air or a fart off somebody’s [butt].”

Contradiction?

http://www.nj.com/je...nies_ladai.html

"I heard it but I have no response for a retired player," Cromartie said. "Y'all know me, if I say something I put my name to anything I want to say. I really don't care if I hurt anybody's feelings, that's not me and for me to sit here and say I'm going to talk about a teammate? If I'm going to talk about a teammate I'm going to tell him personally.

"I'm not going to get into the media and say I'm anonymous, I'm not that type of cowardly person."

http://profootballta...-tebow/related/

Cromartie has refused to speak to reporters about the matter. (At least, he has refused to speak to reporters on the record.)

Archived