Tomlinson believes anonymous Jets are Cro and Bart

RyanBe_Tebowing

LT has really turned into Tiki Mk2. POS.

He's a whiny finger pointing bitch. He did the same thing after he left SD. Guy knocks the entire organization for a lack of leadership, where the **** was he? If I was future HOF RB the likes of LT, no way am I letting my side of the ball get fractured in the locker room. Knowing his history, he was probably part of the problem.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

per Dyer on twitter

Kristian Dyer@KristianRDyer

Cro: "I’m not that kind of a cowardly person...People have to understand that I’m never going to talk about a teammate through a paper."

I wasn't questioning your source. Just laughing at them saying that he wouldn't talk on the record right after I read his on the record quotes - particularly since his quotes were that he would say what he had to say on the record.

I wasn't questioning your source. Just laughing at them saying that he wouldn't talk on the record right after I read his on the record quotes - particularly since his quotes were that he would say what he had to say on the record.

I know, was just adding a second source, the first was from some other article...It is getting to the point that if 2 people didn't hear it I don't beleive it was said when it comes to the Jets

they also never had to fear being reprimanded by Rex

Yeah but Cro and Scott say every stupid thing that pops into their heads. I seriously doubt they'd bother to worry about being anonymous.

Plus, the article is suspect at this point.

you think it was a made up quote?

I think using old quotes and anonymous sources makes it fishy. I mean, really? Anonymous Jets officials could be the executive secretary or the janitor or the security guard. The article doesn't even make it clear if all the players quoted actually play for the Jets. Plus, with Mehta having done this before, last time about how terrible Sanchez is, the article is suspect at best. And I think we're at a point where they're damned if they do, damned if they don't with whatever they say. With a 3-6 record and nothing much to go on about except "OMG WHY ISN'T DEAR TIMMY PLAYING!?" a lot of stuff is going to get taken out of context.

That said, even if it's not made up, I really don't think it's Cromartie or Scott. They're not the anonymous source type. They're the "say it whatever the consequences" type.

Archived