•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Oh Jets Look What You Have Done (Or Not)

NY Jets Podcast

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,420 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

In the Podcast this week, Courtney and Phil discuss the current standing of the Jets, and exactly what they want to be perceived as. Courtney pulls a Rex and stands by Mark, believing he is the answer over Tim. Phil tries to convince her she is wrong. Oh yea - they also discuss the rest of the season.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#2 JetNation

JetNation

Transition Player

• Members
  • 6,031 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

In the Podcast this week, Courtney and Phil discuss the current standing of the Jets, and exactly what they want to be as.  Courtney pulls a Rex and stands by Mark, believing he is the answer over Tim.  Phil tries to convince her she is wrong.  Oh yea – they also discuss the rest of the season.http://www.jetnation.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=16370&action=edit&message=1

#3 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:21 AM

Everyone make sure you get this downloaded.

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#4 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,420 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

I went on record as saying Tebow should play this week. Can you win a Super Bowl with Tebow? No. But the organization needs to send a message that says if you fail, you will be replaced. Does that mean that Sanchez can never be the QB here again, no. He can earn his spot back. But shake it up because this is clearly not working.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#5 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 20,268 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

I went on record as saying Tebow should play this week. Can you win a Super Bowl with Tebow? No. But the organization needs to send a message that says if you fail, you will be replaced. Does that mean that Sanchez can never be the QB here again, no. He can earn his spot back. But shake it up because this is clearly not working.

A pragmatic Jet fan? Quite the enigma.
back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#6 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,420 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

A pragmatic Jet fan? Quite the enigma.

LOL.

#7 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,782 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

I kind of want Tebow to play so he can be awful and everyone can say I told you so and we can be done with it. That said, if they were going to insert Tebow they wouldhave done it during the bye week in order to install an entirely new offense. That didn't happen and it wno't happen with 2 games in 5 days coming up.

Also, is this podcast done in a small closet?

#8 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,420 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

I kind of want Tebow to play so he can be awful and everyone can say I told you so and we can be done with it. That said, if they were going to insert Tebow they wouldhave done it during the bye week in order to install an entirely new offense. That didn't happen and it wno't happen with 2 games in 5 days coming up.

Also, is this podcast done in a small closet?

It is done in a restaurant in Newark. We are looking for the ideal location. Probably once we grab a big sponsorship we will be fine!

#9 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 39,521 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

Mark Sanchez is hot. He should start.
Posted Image

#10 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 28,351 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:18 PM

Mark Sanchez is hot. He should start.

There is only one proper way to determine who should be starting QB. SHIRTLESS DANCE-OFF!!! McElroy is a prohibitive underdog.

Edited by #27TheDominator, 15 November 2012 - 02:23 PM.

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#11 BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite

provocateur wannabe

• Members
  • 1,798 posts
  • LocationPago Pago

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

The Patriots game should be the final nail in the Jets coffin. They should be eliminated by then.

The final 5 games should be used to find out what GMC is and what Tebow is. Are they potential Sanchez replacements, or potential waiver waste?

That would make too much sense, so I expect the team to be just as ignorant in January as they are now about the future of this team.....
BD

#12 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,420 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:32 PM

There is only one proper way to determine who should be starting QB. SHIRTLESS DANCE-OFF!!! McElroy is a prohibitive underdog.

Ironicially that is how we pick our mods!

#13 T0mShane

T0mShane

You can smell the death upon him.

• Members
  • 29,727 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:38 PM

I liked it. Courtney is still full of sh*t, but I like her grit.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#14 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,851 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

In the Podcast this week, Courtney and Phil discuss the current standing of the Jets, and exactly what they want to be perceived as. Courtney pulls a Rex and stands by Mark, believing he is the answer over Tim.

Typical chick. Absolutly dilusional

It is done in a restaurant in Newark. We are looking for the ideal location. Probably once we grab a big sponsorship we will be fine!

Holy Christ, no wonder you like her so much. Dillusion is spreading

Edited by SayNoToDMC, 17 November 2012 - 05:37 PM.

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#15 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 59,420 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

I liked it. Courtney is still full of sh*t, but I like her grit.

Tom I want to have you as a guest caller. But then we would have to exchange phone numbers. And that is just a bad idea. :)

#16 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

Typical chick. Absolutly dilusional

Holy Christ, no wonder you like her so much. Dillusion is spreading

Maybe this is that one in a million situation where there is no lesser of two evils.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users