Oh Jets Look What You Have Done (Or Not)

Maxman

In the Podcast this week, Courtney and Phil discuss the current standing of the Jets, and exactly what they want to be as.  Courtney pulls a Rex and stands by Mark, believing he is the answer over Tim.  Phil tries to convince her she is wrong.  Oh yea – they also discuss the rest of the season.http://www.jetnation.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=16370&action=edit&message=1

In the Podcast this week, Courtney and Phil discuss the current standing of the Jets, and exactly what they want to be perceived as. Courtney pulls a Rex and stands by Mark, believing he is the answer over Tim. Phil tries to convince her she is wrong. Oh yea - they also discuss the rest of the season.

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0016.mp3

I went on record as saying Tebow should play this week. Can you win a Super Bowl with Tebow? No. But the organization needs to send a message that says if you fail, you will be replaced. Does that mean that Sanchez can never be the QB here again, no. He can earn his spot back. But shake it up because this is clearly not working.

I went on record as saying Tebow should play this week. Can you win a Super Bowl with Tebow? No. But the organization needs to send a message that says if you fail, you will be replaced. Does that mean that Sanchez can never be the QB here again, no. He can earn his spot back. But shake it up because this is clearly not working.

A pragmatic Jet fan? Quite the enigma.

I kind of want Tebow to play so he can be awful and everyone can say I told you so and we can be done with it. That said, if they were going to insert Tebow they wouldhave done it during the bye week in order to install an entirely new offense. That didn't happen and it wno't happen with 2 games in 5 days coming up.

Also, is this podcast done in a small closet?

I kind of want Tebow to play so he can be awful and everyone can say I told you so and we can be done with it. That said, if they were going to insert Tebow they wouldhave done it during the bye week in order to install an entirely new offense. That didn't happen and it wno't happen with 2 games in 5 days coming up.

Also, is this podcast done in a small closet?

It is done in a restaurant in Newark. We are looking for the ideal location. Probably once we grab a big sponsorship we will be fine!

The Patriots game should be the final nail in the Jets coffin. They should be eliminated by then.

The final 5 games should be used to find out what GMC is and what Tebow is. Are they potential Sanchez replacements, or potential waiver waste?

That would make too much sense, so I expect the team to be just as ignorant in January as they are now about the future of this team.....

BD

In the Podcast this week, Courtney and Phil discuss the current standing of the Jets, and exactly what they want to be perceived as. Courtney pulls a Rex and stands by Mark, believing he is the answer over Tim.

Typical chick. Absolutly dilusional

It is done in a restaurant in Newark. We are looking for the ideal location. Probably once we grab a big sponsorship we will be fine!

Holy Christ, no wonder you like her so much. Dillusion is spreading

Archived