Defense Of Mark Sanchez Puzzling

Favorite_Toon

GFY too... Your a Mod... congrats... I can bet a million dollars I have a better career going for myself then you.. You rip people for how they spell or how they put together sentences. This is a forum that is filled with rants. I didn't sit here and proof read my posts. What you should be happy about is people coming to your forum and posting with some sort of passion for this team. I been on this board for a pretty long time and I deserve some sort of respect.

I've been a mod longer than Slats and you never congratulated me.

You know what Mod.... use your power and lock this thread... You guys have a lot of people on this board so your not starving for members... But there was a time when things were much different..You should not offend people on here for there views and there writing skills. I have seen this on this board a lot over the years and its disgusting. Everyone attacks everyone that what this board has come too. If you look in the past I had some of the most hottest threads on this board and some of the most funniest. I been a member for years and I think someone that has been awarded a Mod title takes it a little too serious sometimes. MAX would never be this way and has never been this way. He would just find things comical and PM me and we would have a laugh.

Oh hell no. I love this thread and will defend it's right to a long and happy life.

Hill would have dropped it anyway. Mark didn't expect to see him there because he probably ran the wrong route and ran it terribly.

Drops are better than picks. A rookie reciever will make mistakes running routes and will have drops. Mark is a 4th year QB who has the worst comp % in the league. Man you really ARE crazy.

Awesome thread. For those of you who couldn't make it through the rant, his point can be expressed with one image:

Stephen-Hill-Jumping-Jacks.jpg

BLOW. IT. UP.

Bonehead decision by Sanchez to triple pump and force it to Keller, but looking at the pic for the first time, I wonder if Sanchez even had a passing lane to Hill there. To get over defender in front of him (#50), Sanchez wouldve had to throw it high. Hill shouldve kept running there.

Hill would have dropped it anyway. Mark didn't expect to see him there because he probably ran the wrong route and ran it terribly.

I just LOL'd thinking of Hill running around the field like Tanner running from the coaches trying to catch him in The Bad News Bears!!!!! Then Tanner would rip into a expletive-filled tirade just like Hill!!!!!

The result of that was a pick that was inches away from being yet another Sancheezy pick 6. Even if Hill did run the wrong route, good QBs have the vision to spot an open man in front of him. But of course not #6... cause he's staring down his honey boo-boo Keller and triple pumping the football. Aaahhh... what a wicked life :mad0222:

Bonehead decision by Sanchez to triple pump and force it to Keller, but looking at the pic for the first time, I wonder if Sanchez even had a passing lane to Hill there. To get over defender in front of him (#50), Sanchez wouldve had to throw it high. Hill shouldve kept running there.

If he throws it to the back judge's head he has a lane to Hill on his left shoulder. I think (not 100% sure) Hill was jumping around there so I don't think he was running away from the ref. Of course that's moot because the idiot is radar locked on Keller the entire play.

I cannot understand how anyone can defend this man? He stinks on so many different levels. Now people are going to say the break up with EVA is effecting his play, LOL So lets look at everyone reason for standing behind Mark. (Women) Women jets fans that have this fantasy about Mark and how good looking he is and will stand by him no matter what just on that principle alone.. And some of these women are on this board... (just saying) second is the fans that are on here that cant let go the two AFC Championships the Jets were in and for some odd reason think Mark was the sole reason for those.. For me... the running game and o line was better and the defense was much better... but that's just me.. call me crazy... Then there are people that don't know anything about football and there's a lot of them out there... They are the same idiots that go to super bowl parties and never watch a reg game... then have the balls to open there mouth during the game and provide some ridiculous comments about how a certain team isn't doing what they need to do.. Trust me everyone has these people around them.. either in a bar or in there family or in there spouses family.. Bottom line is this... Mark Sanchez sucks... its not about the weapons.. The Rams have less weapons then the Jets.... He sucks... plain and simple... He sucks... let it go Sanchez fans... An that brings me to something else I notice... How many of these so called Jet fans are actually just Sanchez Fans... either USC fans or something personal with him... that don't really care if the team loses as long as they get to see Sanchez out there... Look even if you a die hard sanchez fan... you still have to say he sucks.. No pocket awareness.. tunnel vision... like the pick off this past week vs the hawks... looking that way the whole time.... and guess who was wide open over the middle just sitting in the end zone by himself... Stephen hill.. watch the game film and you will see Hill throw his arms down in disgust... Why not start Tim? I mean at this point you have one of the worst offenses in football.. your defense is exhausted from being out there the majority of the game... Problem is Rex is a stubborn cock sucker... and like ray lucas said... if he wants to ride the ship... unfortunately he will sink with it... I beg Woody Johnson to step in here...and make a change... I would as owner tell the stubborn **** to put tebow in and if he said no... I would toss his fat ass out of the building and his buddy Mr T... both of them... I would then be on the phone begging for a guy like Bill Polian to take over this team and with his credibility maybe bring in a guy like Gruden or Cowher.. but the whole problem is again we have no QB and that would stop us from getting a coach like that to come here... Trade Revis... for picks.. say goodbye to Bart Scott, Cromartie, santonio holmes all the big mouth trouble makers on the team.. its sad what happen to our team..it really is but its time for a change and time for rex and his circus to be run out of town..

+1

Stop defending him a$$hole.

That's not really the way a good QB plays in the NFL. The point is Sanchez should have seen Hill coming open long before that, and had the ball there by the time Hill got to that spot, or you know, maybe to Keller during any of the 5 seconds he was wide open before the throw.

For real? Its simple drop over the LB touch pass.

Sanchez sucks.

I cannot understand how anyone can defend this man? He stinks on so many different levels. Now people are going to say the break up with EVA is effecting his play, LOL So lets look at everyone reason for standing behind Mark. (Women) Women jets fans that have this fantasy about Mark and how good looking he is and will stand by him no matter what just on that principle alone.. And some of these women are on this board... (just saying) second is the fans that are on here that cant let go the two AFC Championships the Jets were in and for some odd reason think Mark was the sole reason for those.. For me... the running game and o line was better and the defense was much better... but that's just me.. call me crazy... Then there are people that don't know anything about football and there's a lot of them out there... They are the same idiots that go to super bowl parties and never watch a reg game... then have the balls to open there mouth during the game and provide some ridiculous comments about how a certain team isn't doing what they need to do.. Trust me everyone has these people around them.. either in a bar or in there family or in there spouses family.. Bottom line is this... Mark Sanchez sucks... its not about the weapons.. The Rams have less weapons then the Jets.... He sucks... plain and simple... He sucks... let it go Sanchez fans... An that brings me to something else I notice... How many of these so called Jet fans are actually just Sanchez Fans... either USC fans or something personal with him... that don't really care if the team loses as long as they get to see Sanchez out there... Look even if you a die hard sanchez fan... you still have to say he sucks.. No pocket awareness.. tunnel vision... like the pick off this past week vs the hawks... looking that way the whole time.... and guess who was wide open over the middle just sitting in the end zone by himself... Stephen hill.. watch the game film and you will see Hill throw his arms down in disgust... Why not start Tim? I mean at this point you have one of the worst offenses in football.. your defense is exhausted from being out there the majority of the game... Problem is Rex is a stubborn cock sucker... and like ray lucas said... if he wants to ride the ship... unfortunately he will sink with it... I beg Woody Johnson to step in here...and make a change... I would as owner tell the stubborn **** to put tebow in and if he said no... I would toss his fat ass out of the building and his buddy Mr T... both of them... I would then be on the phone begging for a guy like Bill Polian to take over this team and with his credibility maybe bring in a guy like Gruden or Cowher.. but the whole problem is again we have no QB and that would stop us from getting a coach like that to come here... Trade Revis... for picks.. say goodbye to Bart Scott, Cromartie, santonio holmes all the big mouth trouble makers on the team.. its sad what happen to our team..it really is but its time for a change and time for rex and his circus to be run out of town..

I see much that is right in this post. Like picking through the trail mix to get to the MnM's.

tl;dr:

herp herp derp derp derp derpity herp derp

Archived