Thursday Night Football Fins vs Bills

Ken Schroy

I'll give you Houston, and that's it. They played well in Baltimore last year

Atlanta got smoked like a blunt against the Giants; embarrassed

I've never seen Tampa, Arizona or New Orleans play well in cold weather. I've only been watching for 30 years.....

BD

You missed a lot of good football them especial Tampa when they had a sh*t ass defense.

Hopefully, this can put the Miami dreamers and bandwagoners to rest

Buffalo allows over 31 points a game, and is the worst rushing defense in the history of the game (163 yards a game allowed), and allow over 400 yards a game

Miami 7 points on offense

2 yards a carry

184 yards of offense

Reggie Bush 10 carries 20 yards

What a joke.

And the Bills suck so bad it was still a game!

BD

one thing i learned from tonights game: if the effin jets could score a few points, we could get back in the playoff hunt.

:rl:

yeah I know... not happening.

Only way we score points is if Cromartie is playing quarterback, running back, receiver, and blocks for himself.

When Tampa was really good, they played at home, or in other warm cities......

BD

The year they won the superbowl they beat Chicago and Philly in dec and Jan, two cold ass places. A good team is a good team.

You guys act like a warm climate team has only guys from that city on it. Half the players on a team grow up in the cold and play college in the cold.

There's been a bunch.

Tampa was

Arizona was

Atlanta is

New Orleans was

Houston is

During the Dungy years, Tampa couldnt win in cold weather to save their lives. Their record was atrocious. That was the on going talk of their failures every time they stepped foot in cold weather. They had like an 0 for something record in games played in less than 50 degrees. They lost like 4 playoff games in a row in cold weather vs. teams like the Packers and Eagles. They finally broke that streak Gruden's first year. They were in fact, one of the worst all time cold weather teams.

When has Atlanta even been good enough to consider a good cold weather team? Go ahead and throw Arizona into the group as well. What big win in the cold have they ever had? New Orleans too. Every road playoff game they've played since Brees got there, they lost (Seattle, San Fran, Chicago). The year they won it all they had home field advantage.

So yeah, Houston's playing well in the cold. You got that one right. ;-)

Tampa did suck and for all intents and purposes (unless the Freeman thing is real) still will suck in cold weather, mostly because Tampa is more or less the second coming of the JETS, one SB and done... (for now) the Bucs suc and always will.. ;)

Back to the game last night, just saw a clip of Philbins press conference. At LEAST that guy is straight up about wtf is going on in his organization.. "We sucked" *to paraphrase*, he was more explicit...he didn't stand there with Tannehill's *numbers* and yuk him up.. He may start Moore soon..

Tampa did suck and for all intents and purposes (unless the Freeman thing is real) still will suck in cold weather, mostly because Tampa is more or less the second coming of the JETS, one SB and done... (for now) the Bucs suc and always will.. ;)

Back to the game last night, just saw a clip of Philbins press conference. At LEAST that guy is straight up about wtf is going on in his organization.. "We sucked" *to paraphrase*, he was more explicit...he didn't stand there with Tannehill's *numbers* and yuk him up.. He may start Moore soon..

Didnt see the presser but I just dont see that happening. You cant commit to a rookie and then yank him because of a few bad games. When you commit to him during the preseason, you're all in and willing to take the lumps that come with starting a rookie.

That would be a very foolish move.

Didnt see the presser but I just dont see that happening. You cant commit to a rookie and then yank him because of a few bad games. When you commit to him during the preseason, you're all in and willing to take the lumps that come with starting a rookie.

That would be a very foolish move.

Just got a feeling.. Philbin is like a psycho history teacher or something that got pushed into coaching the football team. He yanked friggin RB for that fumble, just sayin.. He may want to try sitting Tannehill and see if Moore has anything to offer.

I am not saying it is the right thing to do.. personally, I thought at least the rookie acted like he wanted to be there, and he actually made some decent throws in protect mode. I am saying Philbin is a psycho.

Just got a feeling.. Philbin is like a psycho history teacher or something that got pushed into coaching the football team. He yanked friggin RB for that fumble, just sayin.. He may want to try sitting Tannehill and see if Moore has anything to offer.

I am not saying it is the right thing to do.. personally, I thought at least the rookie acted like he wanted to be there, and he actually made some decent throws in protect mode. I am saying Philbin is a psycho.

Ha! I dont know enough about Philbin to make a prediction one way or the other, but I feel like if you're going to start a rookie, who had 1 season of starter experience in college that you are expecting rough patches of games and you're going to live with them...otherwise, why not start Moore from the jump?

Can't recall without looking, but wasn't Moore injured..and that is more or less how Tannehill won the 1 spot ?

No. Garrard was injured.

Did you watch Hard Knocks? Philpin said Tannenhill won the starting job. Moore took it like a champ.

FWIW - I wouldnt mind getting Moore in the offseason.

No. Garrard was injured.

Did you watch Hard Knocks? Philpin said Tannenhill won the starting job. Moore took it like a champ.

FWIW - I wouldnt mind getting Moore in the offseason.

No..I didn't watch it, but I remember now.. still I wouldn't put it past this guy he doesn't really seem like he very tolerant of mistakes.

The year they won the superbowl they beat Chicago and Philly in dec and Jan, two cold ass places. A good team is a good team.

You guys act like a warm climate team has only guys from that city on it. Half the players on a team grow up in the cold and play college in the cold.

You're right. Tampa makes two teams.

It's very rare, you'll have to admit. When Arizona and San Diego come to Met Life in December, they won't play well.

Doesn't mean they won't win, but.....

BD

You're right. Tampa makes two teams.

It's very rare, you'll have to admit. When Arizona and San Diego come to Met Life in December, they won't play well.

Doesn't mean they won't win, but.....

BD

Agreed after I looked into it more warm weather teams as a whole have done worse but over the last ten years the teams with the worst cold weather records are the jets, browns, skins and Bills. Of course this isn't a true measure cause they're just sh*tty teams and they play more games in the cold then warm weather teams.

Archived