Which JN poster would you least like to fight?

Pac

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no doubt that JiF would be a pathetic, suburban frat-boy biatch who would drop from the first open-hand pimp-slap across the cheek that would knock off his pre-aged Abercrombie and Fitch sun visor.

Pretty sure Jaded Green is the Gilgo Beach murderer.

GOB would go all kinds of Bad Lieutenanf on you.

Probably the last person I'd fight would be RJF. Not only does he box, but you'd also have to pause between rounds to look up his trash-talk in the OED.

I have no doubt that JiF would be a pathetic, suburban frat-boy biatch who would drop from the first open-hand pimp-slap across the cheek that would knock off his pre-aged Abercrombie and Fitch sun visor.

Probably the last person I'd fight would be RJF. Not only does he box, but you'd also have to pause between rounds to look up his trash-talk in the OED.

You want in? http://www.bungersurf.com/Bunger_Surfcam/

yeah if we had a time machine Crusher would be the last person I'd want to fight. it's not 1989 though. I feel like at this point I could slide in, throw a couple jabs, and retreat to safety. Rinse, repeat until he was too tired to move.

You on the other hand would no doubt be the easiest ass I've ever kicked. Gata would kick your ass from here to Sunday.

Your greatest weapon is that gash on your face all this jabba jabba pours out of... I invite your limp wristed punches to shatter upon my jaw as my unwavering smile beams with classic all-American, non-Mexican good looks laughing at your feeble nature.

I know the professor is a boxer, but I don't know the weight class. I'm not afraid to get my ass kicked, that's happened plenty of times. Rutgers seems to have some form of code of honor, so I think the worst I would receive is an old school beating. Mick on the other hand seems more likely to gouge out an eyeball or bite off my nose in addition to kicking my ass. Duane seems like a friendly guy, but isn't he a big biker dude? Also might be big trouble in addition to Crusher and the usual suspects. Nobody is afraid of AAA baseball players? They are professional athletes.

It's funny how things get wildly exaggerated on the Internet.

I'm only 6'5".

You're just saying that. 6'5" to 6'6" is the difference between tall guy and freak.

That is funny.

We had a fight once and I kept having to look up your trash talk in the urban dictionary.

I'd bash your face in with the trucks of my skateboard for calling me a frat boy. You'd cry and offer a bj for truths.

Your greatest weapon is that gash on your face all this jabba jabba pours out of... I invite your limp wristed punches to shatter upon my jaw as my unwavering smile beams with classic all-American, non-Mexican good looks laughing at your feeble nature.

I've met Pac. Hands down the least intimidating person in the world. He's a 5'5 chubby mexican. He'd be winded after the first punch and would easily get knocked out by the swoosh created by a fist flying by his face. Basically, you could totally whiff and still knock him out.

I've met Pac. Hands down the least intimidating person in the world. He's a 5'5 chubby mexican. He'd be winded after the first punch and would easily get knocked out by the swoosh created by a fist flying by his face. Basically, you could totally whiff and still knock him out.

Pacs brother > Pac

I could fight anyone from behind the comforts of my laptop. Anyone!

But in real life I would run as fast as i could (which is not saying a lot) at the first sign of conflict. That's because i got extremely superior self-preservation instinct. So if you have anger issues, get frequently into bar fights, like to bully people and are like 6'3" and over with a Hulk like build please let me know. I will tolerate your BS as boneheaded as it might be till my inevitable banning. Thank You!

6'0 and Puerto Rican but close.

Despite your many posts to the contrary, you have the muscle tone of a 14 year old girl and your exagerrated tales of braving the surf are a bunch of crap. Everyone knows that Jacksonville FL is not exactly the surfers mecca.

Standing on a board in the ocean and flapping your arms wildly does not make you a surfer.

Despite your many posts to the contrary, you have the muscle tone of a 14 year old girl and your exagerrated tales of braving the surf are a bunch of crap. Everyone knows that Jacksonville FL is not exactly the surfers mecca.

Standing on a board in the ocean and flapping your arms wildly does not make you a surfer.

Haha. So true. Some fun ones out there today though. Just waiting for the my homey and headed to the Poles.

http://911surfreport.com/2012/11/21/wednesday-645-am-update/

tumblr_lzsuxlMYUN1qmpebpo1_4001.gif

I could fight anyone from behind the comforts of my laptop. Anyone!

But in real life I would run as fast as i could (which is not saying a lot) at the first sign of conflict. That's because i got extremely superior self-preservation instinct. So if you have anger issues, get frequently into bar fights, like to bully people and are like 6'3" and over with a Hulk like build please let me know. I will tolerate your BS as boneheaded as it might be till my inevitable banning. Thank You!

This is the JN equivalent to If you like pina coladas, you should get allot of dates out of it.

Archived