#1 Blackout

Blackout

Circle Of Bosses

• Members
  • 32,230 posts
  • Locationhome

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:19 PM

http://sports.yahoo....-112928409.html

It might have taken a bit longer than some might have expected, but Deion Sanders officially lost it. In the midst of an interview with a Dallas-Fort Worth radio station, Sanders was asked yet again about allegations that the charter school he co-founded, Prime Prep Academy, was engaging in illegal recruiting to bring players in for its football and basketball program. His response was to play the race card and blame all the negative attention the school has received on a white reporter whom he called an "African American killer."

As noted by the Dallas Morning News, Sanders shifted the focus from Prime Prep to an unnamed reporter, believed to be Brett Shipp, the excellent high school sports reporter for DFW TV network WFAA. You may remember Shipp from earlier this fall, when he was accosted by Prime Prep players and coaches when he attempted to watch practice across from the team's public practice facility.
In that incident, Sanders was the lone figure who didn't approach Shipp. This time, he didn't hold back.
"First of all, this all started mainly by a Caucasian reporter from a news station, Channel 8, you know who I'm talking about, and he seems like he's the African American killer," Sanders told Dallas radio station KRLD. "It's always something against a brother. And that bothers me. I've never been accused of cheating with anything, in any sports, in any arena, in my life. Now to be accused of something as stupid and as simplistic as this and all I have is 30 kids out there. And the sad thing about it, Channel 8 and Dallas Morning News, they're partners."
Just digest that for a moment. Sanders is accusing a reporter who has toed a fairly straight line of being an "African American killer."
Sanders didn't stop at attacking Shipp, though, going on to claim that Prime Prep was planning a lawsuit against the other schools in their would-be district in an attempt to earn their squads a competitive spot moving forward.
"i'll rock forever....or at least until the Jets win the Superbowl" - Chino XL (1995)

#2 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

If only there was a thread where all the news nobody cares about could be posted.

Oh there is: Sanchez sucks.

Posted Image

#3 Smashmouth

Smashmouth

Make us proud Wrecks

• Members
  • 13,037 posts
  • LocationDallas Tx.

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

The racial card needs to just stop.

Proud Member of the AVM

#4 tebowtime5502

tebowtime5502

Definite Banning Candidate

• Banned
  • 135 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

Race deeeeeeeeeeeez nuts.

#5 Il Mostro

Il Mostro

Cazzone

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • LocationOut West

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

But it is so easy and convenient.
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun.

#6 BroadwayJoe12

BroadwayJoe12

JN's Rust Cohle

• Members
  • 8,379 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

It's amusing how quick one goes to the race card when they are unable to verbally navigate the situation. I've never heard the race card brought up when someone has an actual counter to an argument.

#7 FloridaJetsFan

FloridaJetsFan

Hail Caesar

• Members
  • 2,380 posts
  • LocationNavarre, FL

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

Sounds like he needs an Obama Phone.

#8 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,727 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Deion says ridiculous when he's on tv. of course he's going to say outrageous stuff when on radio.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#9 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,672 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

Damn honkies trying to keep people down.

#10 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,727 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

Damn honkies trying to keep people down.

its in our blood.
When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#11 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,672 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:47 PM

its in our blood.

Works for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users