What Jetnation member would you most want to get drunk with?

Blackout

**only counts for people you have not previously been drunk with**

i think it'd be fun to get wasted at a bar with Crusher and/or Bren

Main reasons are Bren because she's super hot and Crusher because he'd be the perfect sidekick for a bar-fight...but also because they are 2 of the more interesting posters here. Bren has traveled to every damn Jets game ever and Crusher is the funniest guy on this site.

I'd also like to hang out with G.O.B. and ride around shotgun in his police car and patrol the dark streets of Royal Oak!

who are your top choices?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you laughing about? We've both seen her pics and vids. She's smart, hot, and has a little junk in the trunk which I like. If you would rather pound some beers with a bunch of hairy assed dudes over her, be my guest.

no,i HAVEN'T seen her videos and/or junk in said trunk

post said videos now

no,i HAVEN'T seen her videos and/or junk in said trunk

post said videos now

Dude. I don't have said videos. Max posted them in another thread. Courtney was off the hook interviewing other Jets fans, jumping up and down and rooting on for New York. Basically making TOmShane wish he had a nice pair of boobs, and an a$$ to match.

I'd like to add her video DID have stuff in it that was professional and non sexual in my mind. The problem is I'm messed up, and didn't pay any attention to it. It's like watching Erin Andrews on ESPN. You hear her talking, but your mind seems to wander off.

Doesn't matter what I want. CTM would just ruin it anyhow.

lol

In all seriousness, I'm married now, so I'd probably most like to get drunk with you. Something tells me if your tales and advice are this good in interwebz form, then in real life with a bottle of Makers to split, my face would hurt from laughing... or you pummeling it.

lol

In all seriousness, I'm married now, so I'd probably most like to get drunk with you. Something tells me if your tales and advice are this good in interwebz form, then in real life with a bottle of Makers to split, my face would hurt from laughing... or you pummeling it.

For me I would like to choose a group ofr four or five people do get hammered with and spit knowledge to. Unfortunately CTM would some how take a gigantic compost friendly dump all over it and bury any chance of having fun.

Jif.

Hands down NOTHING would be funnier than getting gobble-neck drunk and watching his insecure efforts to act out being the legend he's sold himself as here.

Hater.

For me I would like to choose a group ofr four or five people do get hammered with and spit knowledge to. Unfortunately CTM would some how take a gigantic compost friendly dump all over it and bury any chance of having fun.

CTM ruins every thing.

Archived