•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

the last time i bet on the jets

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ylekram

ylekram

BLUE EYED DEVIL

• Members
  • 2,870 posts
  • Locationhamden,ct.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

besides this year,was the 1998 championship game.i found a sucker to give me 9- 1/2 points against denver and even odds with the vikings(he took atlanta)what a suckers bet.too bad i coulnt find 10 other guys.i coulda retired.the bet was $2500 .i was laughing and counting all week.well, we all know how that turned out. i shouted i would never bet on the jets,ever,ever, again. fast forward to this year.wasnt planning on betting on the jets,but got into a debate with a local who said the jets would suck.specifically on defense.i figured,like most,the defense would be what the jets leaned on,especially with better safties and our new qb killer in couples.rex has never been outside of the top 6 in his career.so we go top 1,3,5.right? so i make the bet that the jets would have a top 10 defense every week.actually, a beer a week was the bet.starting to think i am the sucker.any takers?

#2 SayNoToDMC

SayNoToDMC

In search of terminally ill online girlfriend

• Members
  • 6,710 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

How many beers led to this thread?

28ad228d-4df6-4b64-b890-b5246112bd82.jpg

#3 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members