Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What happened when T-Rex/Sparano were called into Woody's office this week?

51 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

start tebow?

Posted · Report post

Laugh at Woody, he made this mess, he's only bothered about his PSL's. The Team will get blacked out next year, with the Sh@t that the Jets have served up this year.

He's going to have to lay in the bed he made, it an't getting better any time soon.

Posted · Report post

I was hoping this was a kissing Suzy Kolber article so it would be funny. Since it was real it was probably a depressing circle jerk with no real resolutions.

Posted · Report post

start tebow?

Nope. Woody said he was in the business of winning.

Posted · Report post

just hope for a lose out so we can get rid of this bunch of clowns and get a good draft pick for the next guys set in place

Posted · Report post

threestooges.jpg

Posted · Report post

Sparano: [attempts to sub into meeting for Rex, forced to call timeout]

Posted · Report post

They are just 4-5 foot faults away from the super bowl.

Posted · Report post

Florio brings up what might be a good point: why is Neil Glat--the business manager--in that meeting? It could be the sign that revenue concerns are about to dictate who starts at QB.

Posted · Report post

This might be the most ****ed up Jets team I can remember.

Are you allowed to fire an owner?

Posted · Report post

Tebow's gonna start the Thanksgiving game guaranteed. All the stars are aligning. I am Shanestrodamus.

Posted · Report post

This might be the most ****ed up Jets team I can remember.

Are you allowed to fire an owner?

I have just one word for you, and it strikes fear into the hearts of even the most indifferent Jet fan: Kotite.

Posted · Report post

STOP.

TEBOW TIME.

Tebow starts the Thanksgiving game to sell Glat's precious seats and avoid a national embarrassment, as T0mShane predicted at the start of the season.

Posted · Report post

STOP.

TEBOW TIME.

Tebow starts the Thanksgiving game to sell Glat's precious seats and avoid a national embarrassment, as T0mShane predicted at the start of the season.

Delusional...Tebow Time is when it gets worse not better...

Posted · Report post

Not at the box office.

Posted · Report post

Disagree. Honestly, it can't get much worse. The people perpetuating this thought seem delusional that if/when Tebow steps in it will suddenly get worse. Sanchez stats and performance are worse than anything I've seen from Tebow, ever.

Not at the box office.

Word.

Posted · Report post

Disagree. Honestly, it can't get much worse. The people perpetuating this thought seem delusional that if/when Tebow steps in it will suddenly get worse. Sanchez stats and performance are worse than anything I've seen from Tebow, ever.

Word.

Don't misunderstand...not saying we need to keep running Sanchez out there...he's earned his benching...just that Tebow does not fix what ails the Jets...gonna get uglier when that move happens...as far as the product on the field...whether his eventual QBing puts more money into Woody's wallet is irrelevant

Posted (edited) · Report post

Great way to UP the football IQ of the organisation. Bring in a non football person. Another 40 plus years of futility guaranteed!

Edited by JetsFanInDenver

Posted · Report post

Don't misunderstand...not saying we need to keep running Sanchez out there...he's earned his benching...just that Tebow does not fix what ails the Jets...gonna get uglier when that move happens...as far as the product on the field...whether his eventual QBing puts more money into Woody's wallet is irrelevant

I think the team will get a little bump simply from the fact that Rex will be holding someone--anyone--accountable on the team. I think 53 guys have given up on Sanchez, and it's affected their play. Ferguson didn't forget how to block. The defense didn't forget how to tackle, and Westhoff didn't forget how to coach special teams. There's a real problem with the psyche of the team right now and it all points toward Mark Sanchez.

Posted · Report post

Gotcha.

Posted · Report post

I think the team will get a little bump simply from the fact that Rex will be holding someone--anyone--accountable on the team. I think 53 guys have given up on Sanchez, and it's affected their play. Ferguson didn't forget how to block. The defense didn't forget how to tackle, and Westhoff didn't forget how to coach special teams. There's a real problem with the psyche of the team right now and it all points toward Mark Sanchez.

Agree with all you say here...but too little too late...the players will appreciate Dirty sitting down...but the product becomes even more un-watchable...as a fan...its time to ponder who makes the football decisions after the regime change...kind of like rubber-necking on the highway...people slow down to look...but really is this why we drove this way?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Nope. Woody said he was in the business of winning.

and sanchez is such a great example of that? People should be scared that tebow will win 1-3 more games then suckchez would and ruin our draft selection

Edited by jetsjetsjetss