Gronk out indefinitely with likely broken forearm..

BroadwayJoe12

Gronk be back. Gronk rest. Gronk spike ball again.

Honestly, Hernandez could prove more lethal to the Jets anyway.

no offense,but the only similiarities between gronk and hernandez is they were drafted in the same year.gronk= total nightmare.hernadez=fast tight end.same mold as keller.product of brady

They are grown ass men. They can deal with hurt feelings when they lose by five scores.

Hurt feelings? I couldn't give 2 sh*ts about hurt feelings. I am talking about the arrogance and ignorance of leaving maybe the best QB ever in in a blow-out game , risking his health and the teams future.

Every team should have a 380lb scrub active for the patsies* just in case Belicheat pulls this same crap. Send him in late, plow Brady into the ground and teach them a lesson. This isn't college, how much you win by isnt taken into consideration for BCS standings. Only way to stop this bs is to make them pay for it.

Come out swinging?

I like that tough talk.

Every team should have a 380lb scrub active for the patsies* just in case Belicheat pulls this same crap. Send him in late, plow Brady into the ground and teach them a lesson. This isn't college, how much you win by isnt taken into consideration for BCS standings. Only way to stop this bs is to make them pay for it.

+ 1. Schiano would look to kill him and I like.

People have been saying something like this would happen to a star player of theirs since they started running up the score in 2007, looks like it only took 5 years. I have zero problem with running up the score on an opponent in the pros, it's their job and you don't want your players to get used to only playing hard for 80% of the time they're on the field, but at the same time when it's 100% out of reach, pull your star guys. No point in risking them getting hurt in a meaningless snap.

Didn't it already happen to Welker?

no offense,but the only similiarities between gronk and hernandez is they were drafted in the same year.gronk= total nightmare.hernadez=fast tight end.same mold as keller.product of brady

I wasn't comparing the two. I just said that Hernandez, and his specific set of skills, could prove handy against the Jets.

I'd usually refer to some snarky JN post about how he's not a star, but I'm just gonna man up and say I forgot the situation he was injured in. Still don't remember when...was it the ACL from a couple years ago??

Don't remember exactly. Except that it was a late season game where the question was whether you sit your starters.

Haha he was hurt on the last XP as the scum were running it up on the colts. Poetic justice.

I switched over and saw they had scored 52 points and there he was, Tom Brady, still in there, still passing. I told my wife that it would serve them right to lose Brady doing that crap Mike. Well, they lucked out and it wasn't Brady but their 2nd most important offensive player.Again, serves them right...

Archived