Classic TV vs Reality TV mafia - basic game

Lily

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and i wasn't asking for a reprieve... and really the last thing in the world i wanted from his game was you to throw it.

i think what we have here is a failure to communicate.

i will never ask for a reprieve. this is my reprieve from real life.

sh*t happened today, it just did. real life sh*t. and... what do i i know from unwritten rules? and... just ignore my talking about everything else under the sun but the game...i can't help it... and assume i will never ask for a reprieve, unless i ask to be replaced. that's all.

i'm so sorry you thought that's what was happening. that's why when i checked here when i got to work and saw what you said... i said i'm here and i'll check in as much as i can.

i'm sorry that wasn't clear. i don't want reprieves from the internet. if i do, i go take my medicine and stop posting for a while. and then i come back.

i think i could have won this game without your reprieve. but now we'll never know. and that sucks.

so i'm sorry for that. for both of us. and for everyone else who played.

All I'm asking is that you don't being real life into the middle of a casing debate, especially when you are scum. We are old-fashioned men here and will always cater to taking care of our mafia girls. So, no matter how you want us to react, a cry for Ativan is going to be treated with care, not callous. Stick to game play posts when in the thick of things, if you need to bring in real life (which we all do sometimes) do it at a time when there is no risk that it impacts the perception of what you are doing.

I'd be much happier right now if you had beaten me with game play, with the case on me framing me for the AVM kill. Instead I lost because I thought your anxiety and/or meds were affecting your judgement and play. It's right here in my responses to you during when it happened. So I gave you a pass, and that makes me the sucker and loser of the game for my team. but not because you outplayed me in hat moment, which sucks because you outplayed me in a lot of moments around it. But that was the pivot point of the victory, so it's significant.

Sorry if I've not been able to effectively convey this until now.

for the record and the future of mafia game thread readers.

yes, we kissed and made up.

i am sorry for my dumb.

and you can read all about it on the sign-up for the walking dead mafia - and you should freaking well sign up.

here! now!

role pm's go out monday.

raus, raus!

I'm actually disappointed in you and Verbal for standing behind this.

Asshat. I wasn't even around during that situation, and I've never condoned using RL within a mafia game. I told cindy to "play her game", which is the undecided, distracted, spammy style she's used everywhere she posts. And we told her to attack you. That was it.

Neither JiF nor I said anything on the QT about bringing RL into games. You know I've come down on you before for this, so don't think I condone that. Douche.

Asshat. I wasn't even around during that situation, and I've never condoned using RL within a mafia game. I told cindy to "play her game", which is the undecided, distracted, spammy style she's used everywhere she posts. And we told her to attack you. That was it.

Neither JiF nor I said anything on the QT about bringing RL into games. You know I've come down on you before for this, so don't think I condone that. Douche.

Thanks for chiming in. I never read the QT, I figured you wouldn't endorse a RL play. We've moved on.

I can vouch for verbal pretty much not being there. ayup.

Hey! When you post 37 posts in a row, my 2-3 kinda get lost! I never left you for more than a couple of days, and that was for the weekend. I was rooting you on the whole time. Especially JiF, hehe.

Hey! When you post 37 posts in a row, my 2-3 kinda get lost! I never left you for more than a couple of days, and that was for the weekend. I was rooting you on the whole time. Especially JiF, hehe.

shhhhhh... it's alright.

I had to post that to think. I think in words. and I had to type them to get you to argue with me so I'd know I was doing the right thing.

now let it go, sweetypants, we got a whole new game to play.

I got such a kick out of 80. Never mind suspicions - just kill for the lulz. AND he managed to find scum.

My suspicions are always wrong. So having Verbal, who I did not suspect and killed 100 % for the laughs, flip scum was appropriate.

So he sucks, but blind squirreled into me anyway.

*facepalm*

Well, I was wrong on Crusher, but right on JiF, and wrong on the last person, Cindy was right on her meta, did not suspect her at all, and Verbal I honestly cannot read for sh*t. Good game guys. ****ers lynched me day 1, I would have wanted to see this played out. :)

Why would you need to sit out for Hatter to play?

they were unrelated thoughts. sort of.

I think he was scared off by the reveal and perhaps by my now assuaged desire to kill him.

I thought I needed to sit out for a rest but **** it, the afterlife is awesome and very anti stressful, so I'm not sitting anything out.

and neither is he.

better not, ya little pischer.

they were unrelated thoughts. sort of.

I think he was scared off by the reveal and perhaps by my now assuaged desire to kill him.

I thought I needed to sit out for a rest but **** it, the afterlife is awesome and very anti stressful, so I'm not sitting anything out.

and neither is he.

better not, ya little pischer.

You don't get to "sit out" any JN Mafia games. Like, ever, for the history of all-time.

Archived