Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey Metrics Geeks

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Does anybody have any "advanced stats" on Demario Davis and/or Kenrick Ellis? They have looked pretty decent to me, but I don't see them too much. I'd guess that they have enough playing time that there is some evaluation out there.

Posted · Report post

:face:

Posted · Report post

PFF has Davis at about average in all three phases, and 22/51 among 3-4 ILBs overall. Ditto Ellis, but to get his ranking you have to remove snap filters and then you're comparing him to guys who've been in for a dozen plays or less.

Posted · Report post

:face: :face:

Posted · Report post

PFF has Davis at about average in all three phases, and 22/51 among 3-4 ILBs overall. Ditto Ellis, but to get his ranking you have to remove snap filters and then you're comparing him to guys who've been in for a dozen plays or less.

Thanks. I'm guardedly optimistic about both of them. Davis moreso because he is a cure for one of our main ailments - lack of speed at LB. Also Ellis can't stay on the field. I've started seeing some life out of Bush too which is good, but he hasn't played enough that I'd trust any rating.

Posted · Report post

How many millimeters has Sanchez thrown for this year? I bet the number is staggering.

Posted · Report post

Thanks. I'm guardedly optimistic about both of them. Davis moreso because he is a cure for one of our main ailments - lack of speed at LB. Also Ellis can't stay on the field. I've started seeing some life out of Bush too which is good, but he hasn't played enough that I'd trust any rating.

Davis has been an upgrade, but that's mainly a function of Harris and Scott both being abysmal. The measurables indicate that Ellis should be a monster, but the repeated knee ailments are kind of troubling.

Posted · Report post

HAHA "SNAP FILTERS." NERDS

Posted · Report post

Davis was a very good 4th round decent 3rd round pick!

Posted · Report post

Dufaq is this thread about anyway? Metrics? This is the Jets. We're Ground and Pound, not Ground and Gram. Or Kilogram. Or whatever the decimal system equivalent is. Metrics. Sheesh.

Posted · Report post

Dufaq is this thread about anyway? Metrics? This is the Jets. We're Ground and Pound, not Ground and Gram. Or Kilogram. Or whatever the decimal system equivalent is. Metrics. Sheesh.

/Door flies open