Hey Metrics Geeks

#27TheDominator

PFF has Davis at about average in all three phases, and 22/51 among 3-4 ILBs overall. Ditto Ellis, but to get his ranking you have to remove snap filters and then you're comparing him to guys who've been in for a dozen plays or less.

Thanks. I'm guardedly optimistic about both of them. Davis moreso because he is a cure for one of our main ailments - lack of speed at LB. Also Ellis can't stay on the field. I've started seeing some life out of Bush too which is good, but he hasn't played enough that I'd trust any rating.

Thanks. I'm guardedly optimistic about both of them. Davis moreso because he is a cure for one of our main ailments - lack of speed at LB. Also Ellis can't stay on the field. I've started seeing some life out of Bush too which is good, but he hasn't played enough that I'd trust any rating.

Davis has been an upgrade, but that's mainly a function of Harris and Scott both being abysmal. The measurables indicate that Ellis should be a monster, but the repeated knee ailments are kind of troubling.

Archived