Why do I have 23 warning points?

I contribute to this board, so why is it that i'm getting warning points? I'm a key member of this website, as i'm the biggest Tebow fan alive. I have taken abuse on these boards since i've been here, which is cool, but don't be hypocritical and one sided with me. I'm a man, a full grown man, and I demand respect just like Tebow demands respect. Keep it up and i'll report this site to the FCC.

I contribute to this board, so why is it that i'm getting warning points? I'm a key member of this website, as i'm the biggest Tebow fan alive. I have taken abuse on these boards since i've been here, which is cool, but don't be hypocritical and one sided with me. I'm a man, a full grown man, and I demand respect just like Tebow demands respect. Keep it up and i'll report this site to the FCC.

Just pm mods pictures of you naked and shirtless. They like that, that'll get rid of all your warning points.

You’re going to report this site to the FCC? Have fun since the FCC does not handle complaints regarding the internet.

http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/faqs-internet

Whiney twat.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived