Rex did it! He went all in on Sanchez and lost everything

CM28

With very little to go until half time I feel secure in leaving the game thread and post this before I go to bed and dream about what the newspapers will tell me tomorrow.

1. Woody finally takes his head out of his ass and fires Tanny and Rex.

2. Woody has no qlue what to do next.

3. Rex can not answer the media as he is busy sucking on a foot or two.

4.Tanny is totally unaware that he has no golden job to go to. He is doing what he does best, which is to sit on his ass in a bad fitting suit and texting buddies. Why doesn´t anyone answer? And where is my man Rex?

5. Sanchez is calling his agent about modeling jobs only to find out that he is only offered a role in a S/M-flick as the bitch.

What will truly be the news tomorrow:

1. Woody does nothing.

2. Tanny still texting his friends about absolutely nothing.

3. Rex celebrates with sanchez that they, against all odds, still have their jobs and all is good.

I truly hope the fan base in NY do something to get the message thru to Woody. It is time for change!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. That was and still is a terrible acquisition. It was shortsighted and completely to sell tickets and jerseys. No matter how bad Sanchez is, Tebow is worse. Hands down.

You are probably right, but imo you are missing the point. Sanchez has proven that he sucks so very much. Tebow still haven´t had the chance to do that. Why not give him the ball for the rest of this already crappy season? Worst come to worst, we draft a new QB or find one via trade. No matter what, Sanchez is not the answer!

You are probably right, but imo you are missing the point. Sanchez has proven that he sucks so very much. Tebow still haven´t had the chance to do that. Why not give him the ball for the rest of this already crappy season? Worst come to worst, we draft a new QB or find one via trade. No matter what, Sanchez is not the answer!

I'm fine with finding a new QB, but it is very slim pickings in the draft and FA.

I'm fine with finding a new QB, but it is very slim pickings in the draft and FA.

I know... And isn´t that in itself typical Jets? To suck ass when the monster QBs went the year before. But we have zero option.

Issue is that they owe Sanchez $8.5M next season whether he is on the team or not. Once they put Sanchez on the bench he becomes an $8.5M backup and an albatross around the HC neck.

Issue is that they owe Sanchez $8.5M next season whether he is on the team or not. Once they put Sanchez on the bench he becomes an $8.5M backup and an albatross around the HC neck.

True, but you look at it the wrong way. Do you want a QB that sucks as only Sanchez know AND cost a small fortune. Or do you want a waterboy with zero chance to play, who happens to earn a whole lot of money? I prefer the latter every day. At least then we have a chance to win. But prove me wrong and I will find something else to do next year and come back when this ****er is gone.

True, but you look at it the wrong way. Do you want a QB that sucks as only Sanchez know AND cost a small fortune. Or do you want a waterboy with zero chance to play, who happens to earn a whole lot of money? I prefer the latter every day. At least then we have a chance to win. But prove me wrong and I will find something else to do next year and come back when this ****er is gone.

What QB on the roster gives the jets a chance to win?

What QB in the draft can step in right away and be productive?

What QB available in FA or via trade isn't going to cripple the jets with picks or cap wise?

It's not a good situation.

Believe me I would be happy if the Jets release Sanchez at halftime, I am just telling you why I think he is still starting.

Rex and his eternal optimism probably lobbied for the Sanchez extension which is why he can't throw Tannnenbaum under the bus. I honestly can't see any way that Tannenbaum survives the season.

What QB on the roster gives the jets a chance to win?

What QB in the draft can step in right away and be productive?

What QB available in FA or via trade isn't going to cripple the jets with picks or cap wise?

It's not a good situation.

1. I know who doesn´t.

2. No idea, but answer 1 give us no other option.

3. See no2.

Believe me I would be happy if the Jets release Sanchez at halftime, I am just telling you why I think he is still starting.

Rex and his eternal optimism probably lobbied for the Sanchez extension which is why he can't throw Tannnenbaum under the bus. I honestly can't see any way that Tannenbaum survives the season.

I think you are right on Rex. Not so sure about Tanny but I will pray for that.

Remember when we wanted to trade for cutler? How dies 2 number ones look now??

A real QB will be availible by trade, you just have to pay the price. It's worth it for a good one.

No way I let Tanny make the trade

Who? What QB is available via trade that is not going to cripple the Jets chances of rebuilding everything else.

There will be one availible before the draft. As for crippling the team, did you watch tonight? What would I give up for a good QB ?

A lot. A real QB will be here for years. Plenty of time to add players if the GM is not a idiot

Of course I watched tonight. The QB is an issue but it's not the only issue. This team has so many issues it should be a magazine. That said, there aren't that many QBs that will be available that will step in and make this team better by themselves. If there was, they wouldn't be available.

Yes. See: Tim Tebow circa last seasons playoffs against said Patriots team.

I'm not going to argue this with you. You can't let a QB play that badly and not make a change or you will lose the team. There is no way to play worse then Sanchez did tonight. Time to see what we have on the bench.

I'm not going to argue this with you. You can't let a QB play that badly and not make a change or you will lose the team. There is no way to play worse then Sanchez did tonight. Time to see what we have on the bench.

The jets know what they have on the bench and that is why Sanchez still starts. If you think last night's loss is on Sanchez you're crazy.

Archived