NO, NO...Don't Bench Sanchez!!!

Knix Tix

We Need to LOSE 5 games now...

Don't have Revis or Tone? That's good.

Don't fire AnyfFukkenBody!!! Don't cut anybody. Don't make a QB change. Don't use Tebow for another play this season. Don't activate McElroy. Don't be shy...let's hear from more anonymous sources. Don't bring in any motivational speakers. Don't practice anymore. Don't game plan for the rest of the season. Fans, don't watch or go to the games. JUST DON'T WIN.

We're on life support...PULL THE PLUG RIGHT NOW!

Best way to pull the plug is to keep Sanchez as the starting QB!

"Mark gives us our best chance to lose!" (fixed)

The time has come for this rag-tag bunch of Pop Warner misfits to "officially" lay down and try to get a high draft pick for next season. Giving up shouldn't be hard for these losers, because most of them gave up Week8 when we got destroyed "at home" by the Miami Dolphins. Let's just make it official now.

So, let's go Mark, stay healthy! Let's go Jets, keep doing what you're doing...LOSE!!!

Let's just hope these munchkins can lose right.

Happy Thanksgiving!

If Mark plays, we won't lose five games in a row. we'll probably win a few. The schedule is cake.

If the Jets hadn't ruined my Thanksgiving "the way" they did, I might have agreed with you.

But, Mark threw yet another red zone pick and ran into his own teammate's butt man.

I don't know...maybe that was Moore's way of telling Sanchez to kiss his a$$.

If the Jets hadn't ruined my Thanksgiving "the way" they did, I might have agreed with you.

But, Mark threw yet another red zone pick and ran into his own teammate's butt man.

I don't know...maybe that was Moore's way of telling Sanchez to kiss his a$$.

Look what they did in St. Louis. St Louis is better than most of the teams left on the schedule.

Archived