Sign in to follow this  
kelticwizard

Proposed Trade: Sanchez for Romo

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
THE ILK    16,090

If this thread is going to be in the lounge, it really should be part of The Blackout News Network.

billybroome    23,221

Seems like trading one turd for another, but you New Yorkers always traveled to the beat of a different drum.

CrazyCarl40    49,447

I'd take a shot at Romo... two years ago when the Jets had a solid supporting cast and a chance at a title.

Now, they need to find a young game changer somewhere. Who knows.

faba    117,904

Romo can at least make plays- still makes bonehead throws to lose games though

Jetscode1    10,088

Why not Sanchez for Brees...if we're playing GM might as well go for the jugular...

• Upvote 1

CrazyCarl40    49,447

And if Sanchez had Witten, Bryant and Austin, he'd be awesome, right?

No, but he'd be serviceable. Dez Bryant has more talent in his pinkie than the Jets WR corps total, he's just a head case.

Lupz27    8,706

Romo is just a more talented bonehead compared to Sanchez, Romo looks good most of the time while Sanchez rarely does, but at the end of the day they both do something stupid to cost your team the game at some point.

Gastineau Lives    3,797

Are y suggesting Romi is awesome??

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I don't know why I just didn't phrase it that way. I wasn't saying he was awesome relative to Sanchez, absolutely not, I meant he is awesome like Peyton Manning is awesome.

Edited by Gastineau Lives
  • Upvote 1

kelticwizard    9,531

I think this is stupid.

Possibly. But time seems to be about up for both of these guys in their respective cities, so......

JFtoLong    33

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I don't know why I just didn't phrase it that way. I wasn't saying he was awesome relative to Sanchez, absolutely not, I meant he is awesome like Peyton Manning is awesome.

If you put Romo on the current Jet team, with the same offensive coaching and personnel, Romo would suck just as bad as Sanchez, he is horrendous, just as horrendous as Sanchez is.

He has far better personnel around him, and a better offensive system, but make no mistake, he matches Shanchezs suckage, suck for suck

Integrity28    60,570

Realistic.

I'd share more thoughts but I have a 2:00 appointment to **** 3 Victoria's Secret models while a 4th sits on my face.

• Upvote 2

Integrity28    60,570

If you put Romo on the current Jet team, with the same offensive coaching and personnel, Romo would suck just as bad as Sanchez, he is horrendous, just as horrendous as Sanchez is.

He has far better personnel around him, and a better offensive system, but make no mistake, he matches Shanchezs suckage, suck for suck

We already kind of see what Romo would like like paired with Rex's defense. Except Dallas has a great pass rusher, and at this point a better secondary.

Long story short, if the defense gives up 4 scores - the QB is going to make a mess playing catchup. Romo and Sanchez are the same type of player.

Also this trade would never happen, so who cares.

Jetscode1    10,088

I thought some more on this...change my original answer...

Propose trade Sanchez for RG III.