Proposed Trade: Sanchez for Romo

kelticwizard

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I don't know why I just didn't phrase it that way. I wasn't saying he was awesome relative to Sanchez, absolutely not, I meant he is awesome like Peyton Manning is awesome.

If you put Romo on the current Jet team, with the same offensive coaching and personnel, Romo would suck just as bad as Sanchez, he is horrendous, just as horrendous as Sanchez is.

He has far better personnel around him, and a better offensive system, but make no mistake, he matches Shanchezs suckage, suck for suck

If you put Romo on the current Jet team, with the same offensive coaching and personnel, Romo would suck just as bad as Sanchez, he is horrendous, just as horrendous as Sanchez is.

He has far better personnel around him, and a better offensive system, but make no mistake, he matches Shanchezs suckage, suck for suck

We already kind of see what Romo would like like paired with Rex's defense. Except Dallas has a great pass rusher, and at this point a better secondary.

Long story short, if the defense gives up 4 scores - the QB is going to make a mess playing catchup. Romo and Sanchez are the same type of player.

Also this trade would never happen, so who cares.

Archived