What are the chances for what the Jets actually need

BornJetsFan1983

A total revamp, seriously can we just cut a bunch of guys?

I mean make a statement say we are starting over, hold everyone accountable, FO included. The bradway, Mr T and who ever else who scouts, replace them all. failing need to be punished.

Thses guys out there who dream of having those jobs, lets get some of them

Just bite the bullet on these bad contracts, take the hit get out of them so we can get these bums out of here, get young and yeah probably have some bad games but at least they can learn and be fast.

Im serious if we did this and I knew the Jets had a bunch of rooks, were going to have a bad season, but i had reason to think that we were going to get better, I would be all for it and go to horrible games. I mean I know right now that Sanchez is going to throw away the game with some stupid mistake/turnover that no other qtr back could get away with. I know that we are going to lose because we have serious lack of talent.

COULD WE PLEASE STOP PRETENDING SOMEHOW THESE WILL MAGICALLY GET BETTER??

They suck send them packing and get some younder guys who at least have potential

So is this at all possible? serioulsy how much longer do we have to endure this crap.

I hate/love the jets

Also I think Rex should stay but need better talent scouts and GM. Also some staff who isnt his ****ing best friend or miami reject.

from some espn whatever article

COACHING

What can you say? On a short week, Bill Belichick clearly outcoached Ryan. The Patriots played faster, hit harder and played smarter than the Jets, who looked like they didn't want to be there. The Jets' offensive plan was curious to say the least. They tried to run the ball against the league's 30th-ranked pass defense, forgetting that Sanchez had success in the previous game. There also were a number of questionable short-yardage calls. But let's not nit-pick; this game wasn't about a few plays. They were embarrassed by their rival on national TV. It doesn't get worse than that.

from some espn whatever article

COACHING

What can you say? On a short week, Bill Belichick clearly outcoached Ryan. The Patriots played faster, hit harder and played smarter than the Jets, who looked like they didn't want to be there. The Jets' offensive plan was curious to say the least. They tried to run the ball against the league's 30th-ranked pass defense, forgetting that Sanchez had success in the previous game. There also were a number of questionable short-yardage calls. But let's not nit-pick; this game wasn't about a few plays. They were embarrassed by their rival on national TV. It doesn't get worse than that.

but the game was about a few plays. once we gave up those ridiculous TD's in a row it didnt matter after that. The Jets beat themselves last night. The Pats stood by and accepted the gifts we were giving them.

Archived