This Debacle needs a name.

BurnleyJet

Well Guys, after the "Thanksgiving" debacle, I know we are all feeling a little low, I'm not sure where this ranks in the long list of Jet "failures" perhaps Top 5? Although this mess has to be given a name.

I say it shall forever be called "The ButtBowl" and take it's place amongst our list of Epic Jet Failures..

The Mudbowl.

The "Cleveland double-overtime "Mark Gastineau Roughing the Passer"

More Resent Steel City "No show"

and now "ButtBowl!".

25i0i3c.jpg

So after the team sucks in every single aspect of the game its once again all about the QB ?

How about sh!tbowl

You really can't see the singular absurdity of Sanchez's fumble? They won't stop showing that clip on "Football Follies" type specials & segments for at least 20-30 years.

Sure there's a whole lot on this team that blows but just like Sanchez gets credit for "leading" the team to the playoffs his first 2 seasons (laughable as that claim is/was), he's going to get the brunt of this as well. Especially when he fails so colorfully.

Years from now no one will care if the rest of the team has giant holes in it or if Rex is in over his head. There's nothing special about that. There is something special about a QBs feet slipping out from underneath himself and then fumbling after running into his ownlineman's ass.

You really can't see the singular absurdity of Sanchez's fumble? They won't stop showing that clip on "Football Follies" type specials & segments for at least 20-30 years.

Sure there's a whole lot on this team that blows but just like Sanchez gets credit for "leading" the team to the playoffs his first 2 seasons (laughable as that claim is/was), he's going to get the brunt of this as well. Especially when he fails so colorfully.

Years from now no one will care if the rest of the team has giant holes in it or if Rex is in over his head. There's nothing special about that. There is something special about a QBs feet slipping out from underneath himself and then fumbling after running into his ownlineman's ass.

Dont believe I mentioned the Sanchez fumble to say wheather it was absurd or not. I did think it was ridiculous and Im not sure WTF he was thinking but one bad play like that does not explain the debacle we witnessed on thrusday night. Of course your hatred of Sanchez wants to make it all about Sanchez totally putting aside all the other bullsh*t that goes on with this disorganized mess of a team. You refuse to give any responsibility for the mishandling of this QB to the coaches or front office and just constantly claim he sucks.

Did you see the single absurdity of the Greene or McKnight Fumbles ? or the horrible coverage on a RB that Scott was responsible for ? thats 21 points right there not to mention other blown coverages on defense.

Dont believe I mentioned the Sanchez fumble to say wheather it was absurd or not. I did think it was ridiculous and Im not sure WTF he was thinking but one bad play like that does not explain the debacle we witnessed on thrusday night. Of course your hatred of Sanchez wants to make it all about Sanchez totally putting aside all the other bullsh*t that goes on with this disorganized mess of a team. You refuse to give any responsibility for the mishandling of this QB to the coaches or front office and just constantly claim he sucks.

Did you see the single absurdity of the Greene or McKnight Fumbles ? or the horrible coverage on a RB that Scott was responsible for ? thats 21 points right there not to mention other blown coverages on defense.

yes i know you wont respond to this post because u never do but of course it explains the awfulness witnessed on thanksgiving.

What are people talking about we fumbled on a kick return and gave it up for a touchdown or gave up a touchdown to brady? It happens to teams does it mean they bad yes but it still happens. Sanchez on the other hand did a play that may be shown for years to come and was number 1 on the not top plays friday. That isnt a normal football play that happens every once in a while. That is what we like to say on this board the SANCHEZ SUCKS factor.

i cant believe you even defend him at this point. comparing that play to greenes fumble??!?! It was the cherry on the top of the jets awful showing and it sums it up perfectly

Archived