This Debacle needs a name.

BurnleyJet

yes i know you wont respond to this post because u never do but of course it explains the awfulness witnessed on thanksgiving.

What are people talking about we fumbled on a kick return and gave it up for a touchdown or gave up a touchdown to brady? It happens to teams does it mean they bad yes but it still happens. Sanchez on the other hand did a play that may be shown for years to come and was number 1 on the not top plays friday. That isnt a normal football play that happens every once in a while. That is what we like to say on this board the SANCHEZ SUCKS factor.

i cant believe you even defend him at this point. comparing that play to greenes fumble??!?! It was the cherry on the top of the jets awful showing and it sums it up perfectly

The problem with this entire Sanchez fumble thing is that it could be explained fairly easily but people on this forum make it sound like Sanchez is playing football with downs syndrome. Its annoying and beginning to get to the point of stupidity.

Im not defending Sanchez, I just disagree with the assessment of ten knuckle heads who continiously bash the QB of the football team they root for to impress one another with comedy and funny pics trying desparately to out do one another. You cant even have a mature conversation without being made fun of or people blowing what you said way out of proportion just to make their point and win an arguement on a message board.

Now read this and understand it "I fully understand Sanchez is playing badly sometimes horribly so I am NOT defending him or his current play" <----- Can you comprehend what I just said there ? If so great.

What I have said was I would like to see him get a chance to produce with some good players around him and as of right now this offense has 2 good players IMO Nick Mangold and Jeremy Kerley of the remaining players they are either grossly over rated (D-Brick , Dustin Keller) or a bit past their greatness ( Brandon Moore) Everyone else would be hard pressed to start on any other team. In fact, the entire offense is an inconsistent mess the coaches have been a joke for years and they cant even get the fundementals down with this offense .

The 2 QB system is the real joke here and most people with any football knowledge fully understand this. This football team has not had an explosive skill position player or even a consistent one for the past 12 years. The only consistent one I can really think of was Curtis Martin and he was by no means explosive. I would have included Wayne Chrebet but his early Slot years were much more impressive than his post 2000 consussed years playing out of position at WR. The only consistent thing to discuss with this organization is the lack of talent at the skill positions on offense. For the past 12 years we have signed a boat load of players dumped by other teams or players known to have problems and be disruptive in recent Rex years and the entire mess always points towards the QB. So whats the Solution ?? Tim Tebow ? Really ? The guy is not even a good wildcat football player, he simply does not have the speed to run the wildcat like its intended hes by no means quick nor is he fast two traits needed to actully be successful with it. The only way hes been contributing is his few Firstdowns in punt formation. Other than that hes nothing but a huge disruption not only to Sanchez but to the entire offense.

In short Im not convinced Sanchez will even play good with Superior talent around him but the problem is when you do draft a so called (at the time of the draft) Franchize QB you make every effort to surround him with soild young talent to grow with, the Jets simply do NOT do that and never have, other than a few years under Bill Parcells and the 80's. Just like ALL of the better teams over the years have done with Young QB's.

Unfortunately Im pretty sure the Jets will not revamp this offense in a year so Sanchez will once again suck next year and they will move him out of this organization and thats what Im predicting will happen. For the Last 3 years I have said Sanchez will not be able to perform with the players we have surrounded him with I dont use the words suck because I dont believe that word fits in the current situation. if you want to use the word SUCKS use it when refering to our Ignorant HC and Moronic GM both of whom are in way way over their heads

The problem with this entire Sanchez fumble thing is that it could be explained fairly easily but people on this forum make it sound like Sanchez is playing football with downs syndrome. Its annoying and beginning to get to the point of stupidity.

Im not defending Sanchez, I just disagree with the assessment of ten knuckle heads who continiously bash the QB of the football team they root for to impress one another with comedy and funny pics trying desparately to out do one another. You cant even have a mature conversation without being made fun of or people blowing what you said way out of proportion just to make their point and win an arguement on a message board.

Now read this and understand it "I fully understand Sanchez is playing badly sometimes horribly so I am NOT defending him or his current play" <----- Can you comprehend what I just said there ? If so great.

What I have said was I would like to see him get a chance to produce with some good players around him and as of right now this offense has 2 good players IMO Nick Mangold and Jeremy Kerley of the remaining players they are either grossly over rated (D-Brick , Dustin Keller) or a bit past their greatness ( Brandon Moore) Everyone else would be hard pressed to start on any other team. In fact, the entire offense is an inconsistent mess the coaches have been a joke for years and they cant even get the fundementals down with this offense .

The 2 QB system is the real joke here and most people with any football knowledge fully understand this. This football team has not had an explosive skill position player or even a consistent one for the past 12 years. The only consistent one I can really think of was Curtis Martin and he was by no means explosive. I would have included Wayne Chrebet but his early Slot years were much more impressive than his post 2000 consussed years playing out of position at WR. The only consistent thing to discuss with this organization is the lack of talent at the skill positions on offense. For the past 12 years we have signed a boat load of players dumped by other teams or players known to have problems and be disruptive in recent Rex years and the entire mess always points towards the QB. So whats the Solution ?? Tim Tebow ? Really ? The guy is not even a good wildcat football player, he simply does not have the speed to run the wildcat like its intended hes by no means quick nor is he fast two traits needed to actully be successful with it. The only way hes been contributing is his few Firstdowns in punt formation. Other than that hes nothing but a huge disruption not only to Sanchez but to the entire offense.

In short Im not convinced Sanchez will even play good with Superior talent around him but the problem is when you do draft a so called (at the time of the draft) Franchize QB you make every effort to surround him with soild young talent to grow with, the Jets simply do NOT do that and never have, other than a few years under Bill Parcells and the 80's. Just like ALL of the better teams over the years have done with Young QB's.

Unfortunately Im pretty sure the Jets will not revamp this offense in a year so Sanchez will once again suck next year and they will move him out of this organization and thats what Im predicting will happen. For the Last 3 years I have said Sanchez will not be able to perform with the players we have surrounded him with I dont use the words suck because I dont believe that word fits in the current situation. if you want to use the word SUCKS use it when refering to our Ignorant HC and Moronic GM both of whom are in way way over their heads

this is everything you have said over and over again. We get it and its your opinion you hate what the coaching and FO have done to sanchez thats an opinion. Mine is he would never have been good. It doesnt matter but what im saying is you say people have ruined him but every time (like this time) i point to a play which is literally awful (the sanchez ass play) and all you tell me is how the front office ruined him. You could say it was a bad play or something but dont try and make excuses/change subject every single time someone points to a concrete error in the game.

short- Say he did a bad play and leave it at that. Dont bring up your hatred of the coaching staff/FO every single time

this is everything you have said over and over again. We get it and its your opinion you hate what the coaching and FO have done to sanchez thats an opinion. Mine is he would never have been good. It doesnt matter but what im saying is you say people have ruined him but every time (like this time) i point to a play which is literally awful (the sanchez ass play) and all you tell me is how the front office ruined him. You could say it was a bad play or something but dont try and make excuses/change subject every single time someone points to a concrete error in the game.

short- Say he did a bad play and leave it at that. Dont bring up your hatred of the coaching staff/FO every single time

I did think it was ridiculous and Im not sure WTF he was thinking

Did I need to be more clear for ya jjj

I can bring up my hatred of the FO as much as I want because they are the reason this team has been in a nosedive for the past 2 seasons not Mark Sanchez.

Another example of getting a struggling QB help is Josh Freeman who just last season was having a terrible year because they did not feel the need to bring in some talent for the guy Enter Dallas Clark, Vincent Jackson, Doug Martin .... What happened ? Having a coach with a brain didnt hurt either. I mean they could have drafted Terrance Ganaway and grabbed such steller stars as Chaz Schiliens and Jason Hill and Clyde Gates... right ?

I can bring up my hatred of the FO as much as I want because they are the reason this team has been in a nosedive for the past 2 seasons not Mark Sanchez.

Another example of getting a struggling QB help is Josh Freeman who just last season was having a terrible year because they did not feel the need to bring in some talent for the guy Enter Dallas Clark, Vincent Jackson, Doug Martin .... What happened ? Having a coach with a brain didnt hurt either. I mean they could have drafted Terrance Ganaway and grabbed such steller stars as Chaz Schiliens and Jason Hill and Clyde Gates... right ?

This point is completely lost on most here.

HOLY sh*t HERE IT IS AGAIN. There is no argument that it was a bad play I know even you get it

all im saying is dont be the kid jumping up and down spouting completely irrelevant things trying to get attention. We get it the FO sucks heck i agree! Complete reason we can argue but thats your opinion im fine with you having a different one then mine. The point was to bring up a name for the game and you started spouting out about the FO and such. When someone comes up with a name like the buttbowl and you come spouting about 2 qb systems and bad coaching its kinda ridiculous.

HOLY sh*t HERE IT IS AGAIN. There is no argument that it was a bad play I know even you get it

all im saying is dont be the kid jumping up and down spouting completely irrelevant things trying to get attention. We get it the FO sucks heck i agree! Complete reason we can argue but thats your opinion im fine with you having a different one then mine. The point was to bring up a name for the game and you started spouting out about the FO and such. When someone comes up with a name like the buttbowl and you come spouting about 2 qb systems and bad coaching its kinda ridiculous.

I pretty much called it the sh!tbowl then got 3 paragraphs from Sperm to which I replied. Im pointing to multiple reasons why the handling of the QB is a disaster in my response. I didnt start the arguement and its pretty god damn clear every thread in this freakin forum degrades into a Sanchez hate fest no matter what the topic so if your going to be the internet police guy then go do it there as well :). At this point its pretty clear to me this goes way beyond the QB.

Archived