Who do you hate the most in the AFC East??

Blackout

who do you hate more?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who? besides the Jets

I know a good majority of the older folks on this forum just absolutely despise Miami, even moreso than the New England Puts. This is mostly from the Marino era.

but as a younger Jets fan I gotta say I hate Tom Brady and Bill Belichunks more than any other Jets rival

and the Bills aren't even on my radar...probably because they were last in a superbowl when I was SIX and a half years old. I do dislike them but always root for them to beat miami and new england every year

what say you, Jetnation member?

For the record, my hatred of the fish pre-dates Marino. It goes back to the perfect season, and even before that. But I still hate those toasting anuses. I was thrilled when the jints stopped the Pats from going 19-0, but I hope someone does it before those old fvcks die.

Least favorite franchise in the entire world by far, the NE Patriots. In every other sport I can be objective and not just blindly hate my teams rivals but I can't even bring myself to speak a word of respect towards Brady, Belichick and co.

My answer would've been the same before thurs night too

Least favorite franchise in the entire world by far, the NE Patriots. In every other sport I can be objective and not just blindly hate my teams rivals but I can't even bring myself to speak a word of respect towards Brady, Belichick and co.

yep

i hate (in the following order)

1-Pats

2-Dolphins

3-Cowboys

4-Packers

5-Bills

6-Raiders (simply for the 2001 and 2002 playoffs)

7-Steelers (for 2010 playoffs and for NOT beating the 2001 pats)

and those are the only teams I truly hate

I know a good majority of the older folks on this forum just absolutely despise Miami, even moreso than the New England Puts. This is mostly from the Marino era.

but as a younger Jets fan I gotta say I hate Tom Brady and Bill Belichunks more than any other Jets rival

and the Bills aren't even on my radar...probably because they were last in a superbowl when I was SIX and a half years old. I do dislike them but always root for them to beat miami and new england every year

what say you, Jetnation member?

WRECKS RYAN!

playing in the same division as Tom Brady is a disaster. If the Giants had to play the Pats 2x in the regular season and again in the Playoffs, their story would be different. When it's all said and done, Brady will be an easy first ballot HOF'er and when you play in division with those guys, it's a problem.

playing in the same division as Tom Brady is a disaster. If the Giants had to play the Pats 2x in the regular season and again in the Playoffs, their story would be different. When it's all said and done, Brady will be an easy first ballot HOF'er and when you play in division with those guys, it's a problem.

So you hate the Giants most. :)

I've found it the opposite. Over the past few years as the Pats have evolved into an offensive juggernaut completely reinventing their system into a two tight set, I've just learned to respect the Patriots for what they are.

Archived