The Jets are weird, which is why

Lady Jet

they will probably win the Superbowl this year. lol

Seriously, they suck when they should be good, and they're good when they should suck. They always do the opposite of what you expect.

So now that everybody, and really, it's everybody (even the most die-hard homers), has given up on them, they'll probably make a run and wind up 9-7 or 8-8 and sneak right into the playoffs. Crazy, but not impossible.

Even more funny is that it would be quite a bittersweet victory. They're woud be many disappointed Jets fans, because it would mean that Sanchez, Rex, Tannenbaum (pick your poison) would all be back for next year, and they would probably suck for another 40+ years. lol

Playoffs are not happening but everyone is coming back for another year either way. Book it.

As long as we get Jones, More or Mingo, I'll be happy. I can sit through another Sanchez lead year so long as we have our aldon smith beating the hell out of the opposing teams quarterback. But if we end up with chance ****ing warmack instead, I will....well, I'll do nothing. But I'll be extra snarky on the interwebz.

As long as we get Jones, More or Mingo, I'll be happy. I can sit through another Sanchez lead year so long as we have our aldon smith beating the hell out of the opposing teams quarterback. But if we end up with chance ****ing warmack instead, I will....well, I'll do nothing. But I'll be extra snarky on the interwebz.

70-matt-barkley-mattbarkley.jpg

they will probably win the Superbowl this year. lol

Seriously, they suck when they should be good, and they're good when they should suck. They always do the opposite of what you expect.

So now that everybody, and really, it's everybody (even the most die-hard homers), has given up on them, they'll probably make a run and wind up 9-7 or 8-8 and sneak right into the playoffs. Crazy, but not impossible.

Even more funny is that it would be quite a bittersweet victory. They're woud be many disappointed Jets fans, because it would mean that Sanchez, Rex, Tannenbaum (pick your poison) would all be back for next year, and they would probably suck for another 40+ years. lol

I love you, LJ. You know I do. But this is crazy talk.

Archived