ESPN's Greenberg : It's the end ~ ~ ~

kelly

"It needs to be completely broken down and started all over again from the very top and I really hope that the owner will but I'm very worried that he will not"

Me? I'm CONVINCED he will not...I'm telling you guys, it'll be a new QB coach for Sanchez and they will try to sell it to us as exactly what was needed all along and Rex,Tanny, Sparano, and Sanchez will all be back again and we will be looking at an ugly era of second teir football by these losers-for year to come

"It needs to be completely broken down and started all over again from the very top and I really hope that the owner will but I'm very worried that he will not"

Me? I'm CONVINCED he will not...I'm telling you guys, it'll be a new QB coach for Sanchez and they will try to sell it to us as exactly what was needed all along and Rex,Tanny, Sparano, and Sanchez will all be back again and we will be looking at an ugly era of second teir football by these losers-for year to come

I'll be shocked if Sanchez is the QB next year, big contract or not... I question the willingness of the fans to stand for that. This was Sanchez' last chance... 4 season in and he's worse than every rookie starting QB in the league. Not an exaggeration, the stats prove it.

Unless he catches fire for the next 5 games and leads them to a 9-7 record, I just cannot see it. Besides, they know he's not the long term answer, so there's no reason not to start a young QB in his place.

The best news it seems to me this week is no one is talking about the JETS.. on tv.

Nothing, nada.. all day. I wonder how long Woody will like not hearing at least something about the team ? I hope that the silence

continues as much as possible.

the only two things that will matter at all and I don't think Jets fans will do it are these:

1-not showing up for the next few home games-like 20+ thousand empty seats and zero interest in next years seating demands and

2-some brave Jets souls to actually put bags over their heads and for THAT to show up on ESPN and the NFLN

THEN something will be done-mark my words, Woody Johnson's team becoming a national embarrassment like that MIGHT, just MIGHT get him out of his way too comfortable comfort zone of laziness

He is 100% accurate!

This team and fanbase got waaaaayyyyyy too carried away with the AFCC games.

I have heard people say, they made history, BS!

They did nothing, nothing!

Nobody keeps a stat of AFCCG's.

The Jets got lucky as all hell in both of those years, once their luck ran out, and Mangini's talent ran out, this coach/FO has shown it's true colors.

Clean the Fkng house out!

Greenberg is talented, but will do ESPN shill-jobs all day long. It's when he talks about the Jets that the filter comes off and you can tell he's being totally sincere. He's very good at it.

true.

he's dead on :winking0001:

Archived