Jets Get Destroyed By Fans

jetsjetsjetsfireman

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always consider the source and content, the players could care less when a bunch of idiots yell nonsense.

Do you honestly think there wasn't a single Jets fan saying this about this team at halftime? I was on my couch saying this inbetween laughing at what a bunch of assclowns this team plays like.

Do you honestly think there wasn't a single Jets fan saying this about this team at halftime? I was on my couch saying this inbetween laughing at what a bunch of assclowns this team plays like.

Would you yell that rude sh1t to any of their faces if you saw them in the street? Um no. If Brick turned quickly in their direction all,of the loudmouths would of pissed their pants. Those fans are embarrassing.

Would you yell that rude sh1t to anyone of their faces if you saw them in the street? Um no. If Brick turned quickly in their direction all,of the loudmouths would of pissed their pants. Those fans are embarrassing.

You enjoy watching the Jets no matter how bad they play.

We get it.

Would you yell that rude sh1t to anyone of their faces if you saw them in the street? Um no. If Brick turned quickly in their direction all,of the loudmouths would of pissed their pants. Those fans are embarrassing.

I yelled the same stuff right in Tebow's face, and he smiled, and gave me a Jockey t-shirt

Guy is a sweetheart.....

BD

If I went to Jersey, JERSEY, on a cold Thanksgiving night, paid THOUSANDS for a PSL, when I could've been home, but I came out to support my team, and they pulled that crap in the 2nd quarter, threw the game away in one minute, and embarrassed me and themselves, on National TV, yeah, I can see giving them hell.

The fans that night, on a National Holiday, deserved much better than that. And all they got were Season's Beatings. The fans should be pissed, and have every right to let the team know.

Hell, it might actually inspire them to get off their ---!

Rex's coddling candy ass ain't getting the message through to them......

BD

Archived