Sign in to follow this  
jetsjetsjetsfireman

Jets Get Destroyed By Fans

You need to man up, no way in hell I would let another man talk or yell at me like that, wow.

Yeah, I'm such a sniveling pussy that I'd prefer to continue to be able to provide for my family than let what some faceless douchebag says to me over a phone get to me.

This isn't a regular occurrence, but in the times that it's happened, I go about it by ignoring their ranting to remedy the issue. This has usually lead to me proving them wrong, after which, on top of making them feel dumb, I tell them that I don't think that it's a professional way to speak to someone.

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Yeah, I'm such a sniveling pussy that I'd prefer to continue to be able to provide for my family than let what some faceless douchebag says to me over a phone get to me.

This isn't a regular occurrence, but in the times that it's happened, I go about it by ignoring their ranting to remedy the issue. This has usually lead to me proving them wrong, after which, on top of making them feel dumb, I tell them that I don't think that it's a professional way to speak to someone.

Ah good.

My point is, standing 5 feet in front of the people you are screaming at, of course while protected by security, a wall, and the understanding that if they hit you it will cost millions in a lawsuit, is that acceptable behavior from one human to another? I had some employees that ended up as incompetent as any Jet player could be, some coat me a lot of money, one ultimately cost me my business. I fired them, but I would never think to scream at them like that.

Everyone saying it was warranted, let me ask you this, outside of a sports arena, could you ever see yourself screaming at another person like that? Someone who served you terrible food or have you bad service? Or would you walk up to one of those Jet players if you saw him on the street and scream like that?

A brilliant alternative to a sad sack 401K.

Let's face it...........this has been a long time coming. They have not won squat since 1970. They got to the AFC championship only to be unprepared to play until after halftime. They ran their fat mouths, signed players to stupid contracts and extort obscene amounts of money from their fans. They have embarrassed and humiliated their fans for years. While I would not do what these fans did, I cannot feel bad for the players based on their putrid performance. Those seats will morph into empty seats as the season gets worse, and only that will get Woddrow to do anything at all.

My point is, standing 5 feet in front of the people you are screaming at, of course while protected by security, a wall, and the understanding that if they hit you it will cost millions in a lawsuit, is that acceptable behavior from one human to another? I had some employees that ended up as incompetent as any Jet player could be, some coat me a lot of money, one ultimately cost me my business. I fired them, but I would never think to scream at them like that.

Everyone saying it was warranted, let me ask you this, outside of a sports arena, could you ever see yourself screaming at another person like that? Someone who served you terrible food or have you bad service? Or would you walk up to one of those Jet players if you saw him on the street and scream like that?

Fact is - the NFL is an Entertainment Industry, period. The "athletes" are entertainers. We can sit in our living rooms, our bars, or, in the collasium itself, but it doesnt matter - if they aren't entertaining us properly, we can, and should, show the Emperor - Thumbs Down. If they are entertaining us - we shower them with adoration and shiny things.

Hey, at least the drunken baboons care enough to scream and yell at the team. How many of us have ventured too far into apathy and indifference to even bother?

How many of us have ventured too far into apathy and indifference to even bother?

Apathetic, indifferent a$$holes like you are the reason the team is bad. I'm just so--

Wait a minute.

Noisy, angry fans like the ones in the video are also the reason the team is bad.

bubbles.gif

Apathetic, indifferent a$$holes like you are the reason the team is bad. I'm just so--

Wait a minute.

Noisy, angry fans like the ones in the video are also the reason the team is bad.

bubbles.gif

I guess your point is it's the fans fault, one way or another.....

BD

I want to thank every one of those fans (except for the guy who asked Tebow to save us) they said what needed to BE said and those players knew it too-they KNEW we were right, they ARE a disgrace

Edited by SoFlaJets