Jets Get Destroyed By Fans

jetsjetsjetsfireman

Matlock is bad?

What do you think, Perry Mason?

and yeah.. I think those morans, (as JiF would say), could have made their point by simply booing. but maybe that's because I wouldn't want my 8 year old standing next to me listening to that nonsense.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think, Perry Mason?

and yeah.. I think those morans, (as JiF would say), could have made their point by simply booing. but maybe that's because I wouldn't want my 8 year old standing next to me listening to that nonsense.

Ironsides!

Sorry, just because you chose to spend money to go to a football game does not give you the right to act like an animal. And just because the team got destroyed that does not mean they are deserving of being talked to like pieces of s##t like that. Ed is right in what he said, and this is just another example of society and its slide. Our entitlement society thinks they are allowed to just treat others with disrespect because its all about me. Same with the videos of those animals on Black Friday, trampling each other to save 20 bucks on some gadget.

Look, I am as passionate as anybody, I spend a very large amount of my time wrapped up in my fandom with my TGJ stuff. I travel to a lot of away games every year. My family's gameday bill for tickets alone is $1,700 a game, which is my choice knowing full well the history of the Jets. You would never catch my father or me acting like that at a game. I don't feel that spending that money allows me to suspend having any kind of class as a human being that was raised to be a man and not some scumbag. And what makes you think it is ok to talk like that because the guy gets paid a lot of money? That is just an excuse some low rent bum makes up to act the fool. All of the guys in that clip screaming should be ashamed of themselves. This is a game people.

I would not do that, but I hate to say it, this franchise has set themselves up for that crap.

Between the big mouth coach, the big mouth players, the dumb ass owner requesting that game, the circus act they have created, they set themselves up for it.

Again, I would not do it, and I don't condone it, but this franchise has set this up.

The team brought this on themselves with the stadium design. When they built the stadium with the desire "to get you close" (provided you can pay tons of money to sit there) everyone said this would happen if the Jets were bad. These games are emotional on fans and my own feeling is if you buy a ticket you have the right to say just about anything you want to a player. You dont have the right to threaten violence or physically assault a player but to yell at a team for not even trying is pretty much warranted. Some of it was a bit extreme and probably went too far, but to boo your guys or tell them "you suck" is the situation the team set up. When people calm down after a game you would never get that reaction. If the same fans saw the Jets leaving the stadium the reaction would never be that bad. Its was just a bad decision by the powers that be when they designed that stadium.

The team brought this on themselves with the stadium design. When they built the stadium with the desire "to get you close" (provided you can pay tons of money to sit there) everyone said this would happen if the Jets were bad. These games are emotional on fans and my own feeling is if you buy a ticket you have the right to say just about anything you want to a player. You dont have the right to threaten violence or physically assault a player but to yell at a team for not even trying is pretty much warranted. Some of it was a bit extreme and probably went too far, but to boo your guys or tell them "you suck" is the situation the team set up. When people calm down after a game you would never get that reaction. If the same fans saw the Jets leaving the stadium the reaction would never be that bad. Its was just a bad decision by the powers that be when they designed that stadium.

Only surprised anyone was left to do this. You reap what you sow.

Instead of yelling they could just stay home. I guess once you buy the PSL's you are stuck. But probably be a good idea to plan on staying home next year. The product sucks. When you stay home you could hang out with your children or chase the old lady around the house or watch reruns of Matlock. Thanksgiving I turned the game off and ate some more pie. Loss any urge to yell at anything. Pie is really good when the Jets are really bad.

Instead of yelling they could just stay home. I guess once you buy the PSL's you are stuck. But probably be a good idea to plan on staying home next year. The product sucks. When you stay home you could hang out with your children or chase the old lady around the house or watch reruns of Matlock. Thanksgiving I turned the game off and ate some more pie. Loss any urge to yell at anything. Pie is really good when the Jets are really bad.

ya mon what kind of pie? RTR How is Lil Crush? season over? gimme the scoop

Only surprised anyone was left to do this. You reap what you sow.

It was only half time Bugg-they deserved every one of those words and more-they weren't "animals" either. Now if they were throwing things or jumping over and attacking people that would have been different. It was a disgrace-THIS Jets team IS a disgrace as well as this coaching staff and up to now, this owner

I find myself rethinking the $60 I layed out for a Jets sweatshirt a couple years ago from time to time. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I bought a set of those PSL doodads. I imagine it would be alimony-sized regret.

I find myself rethinking the $60 I layed out for a Jets sweatshirt a couple years ago from time to time. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I bought a set of those PSL doodads. I imagine it would be alimony-sized regret.

I still say even THAT won't be enough to affect change slats. I swear it's going to take massive amounts of empty seats and a few brave souls willing to don paper bags on their heads with magic marker tears drawn on and then that gets shown all over the press and ESPN and the NFLN before Woody Johnson gets out of his comfort zone, gets mad and starts firing people...and that's asking for too much, too many stars have to line up and let's face it, this IS the Jets we're talking about here...

All too true Crush!

There was a lot of yelling, but I dont hear it littered with cursing, so I really dont see the big deal. They are screaming "you're pathetic, you suck, you're garbage"....oh noes. If those comments were F you, F this, F that...yeah, thats classless because there are probably children around.

These guys are paid a kings ransom to play a childs game. If they cant handle getting heckled for one of the most embarrassing halfs in the history of sports, they all need to grow a pair.

Wearing a bag on your head is funny but telling the team they suck is classless? Dont get it.

There was a lot of yelling, but I dont hear it littered with cursing, so I really dont see the big deal. They are screaming "you're pathetic, you suck, you're garbage"....oh noes. If those comments were F you, F this, F that...yeah, thats classless because there are probably children around.

These guys are paid a kings ransom to play a childs game. If they cant handle getting heckled for one of the most embarrassing halfs in the history of sports, they all need to grow a pair.

Wearing a bag on your head is funny but telling the team they suck is classless? Dont get it.

quite possibly the ONLY thing left that will work bro...that's if we want REAL change from this wanker of an owner...Look ONCE, ONE TIME in the dozen years or so that this guy has owned the team have we seen him get mad enough to make a change and that was the night that he had Tannenbaum fire Mangini at 3 in the morning after getting embarrassed by the Dolphins on the last day of the season...

I'm not quite sure how to feel. Can one of our morally authoritative posters help me out by explaining if these are Real Jets Fans or not?

Yea I will...they're as real as they come Batman, they paid real money to sit in those expensive seats and to be subjected to that kind of product? They had every right to hurl those insults at them and did nothing wrong. They weren't throwing bottles or eggs or feces-like the actually DESERVED

Never knew Wall Street Heroes could use such foul language. I bet Tebow was offended.

I didn't hear one foul word...I am sure Tebow has heard all the words and is a big boy. Not many men get to say I was QB beating the Steelers, etc.. I am pretty sure he can handle an occasional **** or sh*t.

Archived