134 replies to this topic

#26 T0mShane

T0mShane

From devil to Bevell, '15

• Members
  • 24,729 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

F*cking fans need some work.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#27 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,729 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

I'm dumb and make grammatical mistakes all the time but I'm always appreciative when somebody can nicely point it out. So it's, "couldn't care less".
Just looking out.

Both uses relay a negligible amount of concern for the subject.
Well, that's the internet, man: 9 billion tough guys who secretly want to touch your pee-pee.

#28 Bergen Jet

Bergen Jet

TebowsNation.com

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Pathetic display by the fans. Everybody knows the Jets have been embarrassingly awful, but that is just classless.

#29 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,315 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

I'm dumb and make grammatical mistakes all the time but I'm always appreciative when somebody can nicely point it out. So it's, "couldn't care less".
Just looking out.

Gramma is way overrated and so is spelling.

#30 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,315 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Pathetic display by the fans. Everybody knows the Jets have been embarrassingly awful, but that is just classless.

How is it classless to tell people that get paid millions of dollars (part of which is the fans money) that they suck........?

#31 BlackDynamite

BlackDynamite

provocateur wannabe

• Members
  • 1,798 posts
  • LocationPago Pago

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

If I went to Jersey, JERSEY, on a cold Thanksgiving night, paid THOUSANDS for a PSL, when I could've been home, but I came out to support my team, and they pulled that crap in the 2nd quarter, threw the game away in one minute, and embarrassed me and themselves, on National TV, yeah, I can see giving them hell.

The fans that night, on a National Holiday, deserved much better than that. And all they got were Season's Beatings. The fans should be pissed, and have every right to let the team know.

Hell, it might actually inspire them to get off their ---!

Rex's coddling candy ass ain't getting the message through to them......
BD

Edited by BlackDynamite, 26 November 2012 - 11:44 PM.

#32 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,315 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

This team is the William Hung of sports.

#33 New York Mick

New York Mick

Still Censored

• Members
  • 8,315 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

I wish I had the money to buy a billboard to put up outside the stadium telling them how much they suck.

#34 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,610 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

..... this is funny. Have any of you ever been to an eagles/ jets game after any bad loss?!?!?! This has been going on for years and always will

#35 cr726

cr726

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

But its ok for you to call me names behind your keyboard?

Matlock is bad?

#36 Pac

Pac

ayyyyy

• Members
  • 13,734 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

Matlock is bad?

What do you think, Perry Mason?

and yeah.. I think those morans, (as JiF would say), could have made their point by simply booing. but maybe that's because I wouldn't want my 8 year old standing next to me listening to that nonsense.

#37 cr726

cr726

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

What do you think, Perry Mason?

and yeah.. I think those morans, (as JiF would say), could have made their point by simply booing. but maybe that's because I wouldn't want my 8 year old standing next to me listening to that nonsense.

Ironsides!

#38 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 56,723 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

That video is brutal. I am not sure I could spew that much hate in 40 seconds if I was getting paid for it.

#39 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Transition Player

• Members
  • 6,891 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:45 AM

This is what happens when people are paying tens of thousands to watch crap!

#40 joebabyny

joebabyny

waiting to be stimulused

• Members
  • 9,886 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

Sorry, just because you chose to spend money to go to a football game does not give you the right to act like an animal. And just because the team got destroyed that does not mean they are deserving of being talked to like pieces of s##t like that. Ed is right in what he said, and this is just another example of society and its slide. Our entitlement society thinks they are allowed to just treat others with disrespect because its all about me. Same with the videos of those animals on Black Friday, trampling each other to save 20 bucks on some gadget.

Look, I am as passionate as anybody, I spend a very large amount of my time wrapped up in my fandom with my TGJ stuff. I travel to a lot of away games every year. My family's gameday bill for tickets alone is $1,700 a game, which is my choice knowing full well the history of the Jets. You would never catch my father or me acting like that at a game. I don't feel that spending that money allows me to suspend having any kind of class as a human being that was raised to be a man and not some scumbag. And what makes you think it is ok to talk like that because the guy gets paid a lot of money? That is just an excuse some low rent bum makes up to act the fool. All of the guys in that clip screaming should be ashamed of themselves. This is a game people.
TailgateJoe.com -- the #1 NY Jets gameday fanclub/tailgate party
Crown Verity MCB72 72in grill, MCB48 48in grill, Trailer with HD Directv
If you are looking for the BEST commercial grade gas/propane grills let me know!

#41 tebowtime5502

tebowtime5502

Definite Banning Candidate

• Banned
  • 135 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:56 AM

"Tebow save us."

#42 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

I would not do that, but I hate to say it, this franchise has set themselves up for that crap.

Between the big mouth coach, the big mouth players, the dumb ass owner requesting that game, the circus act they have created, they set themselves up for it.

Again, I would not do it, and I don't condone it, but this franchise has set this up.

#43 jason423

jason423

Rookie Free Agent

• Members
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:41 AM

The team brought this on themselves with the stadium design. When they built the stadium with the desire "to get you close" (provided you can pay tons of money to sit there) everyone said this would happen if the Jets were bad. These games are emotional on fans and my own feeling is if you buy a ticket you have the right to say just about anything you want to a player. You dont have the right to threaten violence or physically assault a player but to yell at a team for not even trying is pretty much warranted. Some of it was a bit extreme and probably went too far, but to boo your guys or tell them "you suck" is the situation the team set up. When people calm down after a game you would never get that reaction. If the same fans saw the Jets leaving the stadium the reaction would never be that bad. Its was just a bad decision by the powers that be when they designed that stadium.

#44 T0mShane

T0mShane

• Members
  • 24,729 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

Rex wanted to bring swagger. Now everybody's got swagger. Deal with it.

#45 JFtoLong

JFtoLong

2nd Year Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,294 posts
  • Locationgrassy knoll

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Rex wanted to bring swagger. Now everybody's got swagger. Deal with it.

Haha, true, everybody EXCEPT the players!

#46 Bugg

Bugg

Of counsel whack job

• Members
  • 13,950 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:13 AM

The team brought this on themselves with the stadium design. When they built the stadium with the desire "to get you close" (provided you can pay tons of money to sit there) everyone said this would happen if the Jets were bad. These games are emotional on fans and my own feeling is if you buy a ticket you have the right to say just about anything you want to a player. You dont have the right to threaten violence or physically assault a player but to yell at a team for not even trying is pretty much warranted. Some of it was a bit extreme and probably went too far, but to boo your guys or tell them "you suck" is the situation the team set up. When people calm down after a game you would never get that reaction. If the same fans saw the Jets leaving the stadium the reaction would never be that bad. Its was just a bad decision by the powers that be when they designed that stadium.

Only surprised anyone was left to do this. You reap what you sow.
Objective-Glendale, Arizona

Super Bowl 49-February, 2015

#47 shawn306

shawn306

Arbitration Eligible

• Members
  • 7,304 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:27 AM

"tebow save us"

personally i think its warrented

Never knew Wall Street Heroes could use such foul language. I bet Tebow was offended.
Posted Image

#48 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,820 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

Instead of yelling they could just stay home. I guess once you buy the PSL's you are stuck. But probably be a good idea to plan on staying home next year. The product sucks. When you stay home you could hang out with your children or chase the old lady around the house or watch reruns of Matlock. Thanksgiving I turned the game off and ate some more pie. Loss any urge to yell at anything. Pie is really good when the Jets are really bad.

unclerico.gif

#49 afosomf

afosomf

mon

• Members
  • 21,667 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

Instead of yelling they could just stay home. I guess once you buy the PSL's you are stuck. But probably be a good idea to plan on staying home next year. The product sucks. When you stay home you could hang out with your children or chase the old lady around the house or watch reruns of Matlock. Thanksgiving I turned the game off and ate some more pie. Loss any urge to yell at anything. Pie is really good when the Jets are really bad.

ya mon what kind of pie? RTR How is Lil Crush? season over? gimme the scoop

#50 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 23,309 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Both uses relay a negligible amount of concern for the subject.

See. I have no idea what that means. Dumb.

Gramma is way overrated and so is spelling.

Word. Some people are dicks so I was just looking out.

Edited by HessStation, 27 November 2012 - 08:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users