Jets Get Destroyed By Fans

jetsjetsjetsfireman

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had season tickets at Shea in the 70's ...you talk about a bad team, that was it. I never saw people yelling in the players faces like that. If the fans should be yelling at anyone its the Coach and GM for putting together an offense of second and third stringers who are so bad they are even making our Special teams look like sh*t and we usually have a top 5 ST unit every year with Westhoff. Is our ST a good barometer of just how bad this teams talent level and depth is ? Probably

I didn't hear one foul word...I am sure Tebow has heard all the words and is a big boy. Not many men get to say I was QB beating the Steelers, etc.. I am pretty sure he can handle an occasional **** or sh*t.

Actually there are quite a number of QB's who can say that.

I will say this though. There are not many though that can sit there and say. "Hey the reason we got to playoffs was because dumbass Marion Barber ran out of bounds.

There was a lot of yelling, but I dont hear it littered with cursing, so I really dont see the big deal. They are screaming "you're pathetic, you suck, you're garbage"....oh noes. If those comments were F you, F this, F that...yeah, thats classless because there are probably children around.

Listen to the clip again. When Sanchez gets on screen someone calls him a POS.

What has he done that warrants him being called that? From all indications he seems like a decent guy. Lousy QB, sure, but certainly not a POS.

Of all the things shouted in that clip, that was the one thing that bugged me most. Very classless thing to do.

What has he done that warrants him being called that? From all indications he seems like a decent guy. Lousy QB, sure, but certainly not a POS.

Of all the things shouted in that clip, that was the one thing that bugged me most. Very classless thing to do.

Look at his contract. He'll live.

Dude I've seen you wish AIDS on people hahaha....

Actually there are quite a number of QB's who can say that.

I will say this though. There are not many though that can sit there and say. "Hey the reason we got to playoffs was because dumbass Marion Barber ran out of bounds.

I said "men".. and that wasn't the only time Marion Barber ran out of bounds...and it could have been any team or any player, your logic is like saying the only reason that we landed on the moon is because some guy figured out fire was hot.

I didn't realize that we had so many sanctimonious Dungy's on this board. I have yelled way worse things from my seats (granted, they were 18 rows back), saving the most vitriol for Anthony Becht following one of his patented failure to convert on 3rd down either due to a drop or inability to break a single tackle. It's a great way for me to relieve stress.

This isn't a bunch of people harassing LIPA workers for not getting their power restored. These guys are paid - quite handsomely, I might add - to provide entertainment for the fans and they failed to do so. Hell, If Joel Schumacher was standing outside the theater when I saw Batman & Robin, I'd have told him that he sucked too.

Yet another example of why I think it is never a good idea to bring children to an NFL game. NBA, MLB, even NHL are ok... never an NFL game. I get it, those people paid good money for those seats, voluntarily...

I personally think that if you want to hit em wear it hurts, you stay home, don't buy merchandise, don't bother at all. Yelling stuff at players accomplishes nothing, and really makes the person that is yelling look like an ass, in my opinion.

Oh well.

I didn't realize that we had so many sanctimonious Dungy's on this board. I have yelled way worse things from my seats (granted, they were 18 rows back), saving the most vitriol for Anthony Becht following one of his patented failure to convert on 3rd down either due to a drop or inability to break a single tackle. It's a great way for me to relieve stress.

This isn't a bunch of people harassing LIPA workers for not getting their power restored. These guys are paid - quite handsomely, I might add - to provide entertainment for the fans and they failed to do so. Hell, If Joel Schumacher was standing outside the theater when I saw Batman & Robin, I'd have told him that he sucked too.

Booing is fine, but why take this stuff so personal? Yelling nonsense to someone in your favorite teams uni is childish.

One guy, one curse word. It was minor.

It was also accurate. They are pathetic, they do suck, they are garbage, they are a disgrace, they should be ashamed of themselves, they are terrible and they shouldnt have come out for the 2nd half.

One guy, one curse word. It was minor.

It was also accurate. They are pathetic, they do suck, they are garbage, they are a disgrace, they should be ashamed of themselves, they are terrible and they shouldnt have come out for the 2nd half.

Yea, be quitters!

Booing is fine, but why take this stuff so personal? Yelling nonsense to someone in your favorite teams uni is childish.

If they want a kinder, gentler fan base they should either stop embarrassing themselves or go play golf for a living. Until Woody and Tanny are in yelling distance screaming at these clowns is the best we can do.

ya mon what kind of pie? RTR How is Lil Crush? season over? gimme the scoop

Apple crisp with Ice Cream,

Baby Crush had a severe right shoulder injury snatching a running back with one arm fourth to last game of the year. Still played basically with one arm. His team missed the conference title game by an onside kick. He did well. Surgery on shoulder coming up. Should be fine for next year. He had a great year. Only a sophmore and has had 22 varsity starts already.

Thats what the players get for running their mouths and playing like a bunch of clowns. The players should get angry at Rex for sticking with that loser Sanchez.

I dont agree with fans going to that extreme, especially with kids in ear shot, but RSJ makes a great great point about Rex's/players mouth and obvious political moves based on Tanny wanting to save job by sticking w/Sanchez (his pick) . More class from organization in tough times might result in more character from fans.

I dont agree with fans going to that extreme, especially with kids in ear shot, but RSJ makes a great great point about Rex's/players mouth and obvious political moves based on Tanny wanting to save job by sticking w/Sanchez (his pick) . More class from organization in tough times might result in more character from fans.

Tanny signing Tebow was a giant mistake and starting Tebow wouldn't help this team at all. Give the ball to a QB who can't throw with bad receivers and a line you can't run behind would of done what exactly?

Tanny signing Tebow was a giant mistake and starting Tebow wouldn't help this team at all. Give the ball to a QB who can't throw with bad receivers and a line you can't run behind would of done what exactly?

I agree totally. I meant the politics suck. Agree Tebow aint the man.

My point is, standing 5 feet in front of the people you are screaming at, of course while protected by security, a wall, and the understanding that if they hit you it will cost millions in a lawsuit, is that acceptable behavior from one human to another? I had some employees that ended up as incompetent as any Jet player could be, some coat me a lot of money, one ultimately cost me my business. I fired them, but I would never think to scream at them like that.

Everyone saying it was warranted, let me ask you this, outside of a sports arena, could you ever see yourself screaming at another person like that? Someone who served you terrible food or have you bad service? Or would you walk up to one of those Jet players if you saw him on the street and scream like that?

My point is, standing 5 feet in front of the people you are screaming at, of course while protected by security, a wall, and the understanding that if they hit you it will cost millions in a lawsuit, is that acceptable behavior from one human to another? I had some employees that ended up as incompetent as any Jet player could be, some coat me a lot of money, one ultimately cost me my business. I fired them, but I would never think to scream at them like that.

Everyone saying it was warranted, let me ask you this, outside of a sports arena, could you ever see yourself screaming at another person like that? Someone who served you terrible food or have you bad service? Or would you walk up to one of those Jet players if you saw him on the street and scream like that?

Well said.

Archived