Eagles Cut Jason Babin

CrazyCarl40

A match made in heaven. Still, as screwed up as the Jets are it's hard to imagine he would not be anything but an upgrade in and out of the locker room.

Seriously... we are Raiders East anyway, it wouldn't be any more "right" if he landed with us, than if he landed with them.

The Two Eagles Lives of Jason Babin

After the Eagles manhandled the Jets in Game 14 last season, defense end Jason Babin had it all going on. He was coming off three games in which he had registered eight sacks, giving him 18 on the season in 14 games.In the 13 games since then (two in 2011, 11 this season), his sacks, tackles and quarterback hurries were all way, way done.

Here are Babin's numbers through that Jets game and since: First 14 GP Last 13 GP No. of Plays 625 541 Tackles 61 34 Tackle Pct. 9.76% 6.28% Primary 36 25 Assists 25 9 Tackles For Loss 3 1 Sacks 18 5.5 Sack Pct. 2.88% 1.02% QB Hurries 45 33 Fumbles Forced 3 2

> http://www.philly.co...-Babin1128.html

lol yea but i have a heart attack that they even have a chance of winning it

I'm an excellent judge of character. And can see into their heart. Therefore, I know they really are a sorry lot of one-dimensional, no-defense-playing, cheat-at-every-opportunity-because-they-know-what-they-are losers!

So, when they lost the last two times at the end, never doubted it.......

BD

Archived