Curtis Martin being honored

courtnj18

Wear clothes, not a chicken suit, like Integrity28

BD

Oh man, just saw this one... literally pee'd a little laughing so hard.

Anyway, didn't you just whine some sort of accusation that I follow you around? Yet you do this? LOL, goofball.

Courtney, ask him if he thinks the lack of mature, driven veteran leaders (like Cotch, T-Rich, Ellis, D-Woody, Thomas Jones, amongst others) is what separates the success of Rex's first 2 years, from the failure of his second 2 years.

Also ask him why he chose March of Dimes as a charity to work with? It is a personal favorite charity of mine, as it hits close to home.

Courtney, ask him if he thinks the lack of mature, driven veteran leaders (like Cotch, T-Rich, Ellis, D-Woody, Thomas Jones, amongst others) is what separates the success of Rex's first 2 years, from the failure of his second 2 years.

Also ask him why he chose March of Dimes as a charity to work with? It is a personal favorite charity of mine, as it hits close to home.

This is a good question. Because the Jets locker room is a mess and all. :)

So lucky lucky me has the opportunity to interview Curtis Martin on Wednesday!! He is being honored by the March of Dimes at the Waldorf Astoria. What shoud I ask? No wait....what should I WEAR?!!?? ;)

First thank him for coming to the JETS. Then ask him if he has any regrets in his career ?

As far as what to wear, you should go in overalls and style your hair like Anne Hathaway now. Then maybe just maybe he will notice!

Archived