Everybody Hurts

Maxman

Everybody hurts, but why do we hurt all the time Jets fans?  That is the question that is explored on the Podcast this week.  It was a tough week for JetNation after the loss to the Patriots, Fireman Ed stepped down.  But Phil and Courtney have good news, the Arizona Cardinals are coming to town.  Courtney also professes her undying loyalty to Mark Sanchez.

Click play above to listen or subscribe via these links:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody hurts, but why do we hurt all the time Jets fans? That is the question that is explored on the Podcast this week. It was a tough week for JetNation after the loss to the Patriots, Fireman Ed stepped down. But Phil and Courtney have good news, the Arizona Cardinals are coming to town. Courtney also professes her undying loyalty to Mark Sanchez.

Click play below to listen or subscribe via these links:

http://www.jetnation.com/podcasts/2012/JNPC0017.mp3

This is good news? Their front 7 & Patrick Peterson are gonna clown us.

The Jets are not going to lose. I am always right with my predictions.

Seriously though, the Cardinals coming to the east coast, with their QB situation. The Jets will be fine. But like I said in the Podcast, if the Jets lose this one they could fall all the way to 5 and 11. This is a must win, lol.

The Jets are not going to lose. I am always right with my predictions.

Seriously though, the Cardinals coming to the east coast, with their QB situation. The Jets will be fine. But like I said in the Podcast, if the Jets lose this one they could fall all the way to 5 and 11. This is a must win, lol.

the cardinals have been on a losing streak so im scared for if they get desperate. That being said our defense is good enough to hold em to single digits so it comes down to the offense (of course lol)

ps: i love must win games not for playoffs but for saving ourselves from a double digit losing season

Holy sh*t Court. I mean seriously? Are you Rex Ryan disguised? Mark Sanchez is the absolute, hands down, no doubt about it, worst QB in the NFL. There is no excuse. Get over the fact that he's dreamy and you want to bang him. Mark Sanchez sucks. Your credibility is out the window. Your analysis is ridiculous. He's terrible. Looks dont win ball games.

And then to follow it up, with Tom Brady didnt play well. LFMAO. 18-28, 330 yards and 3 TD's. We've never seen numbers from our QB like that since Favre went mental, 1 game. Jeezus.

Holy sh*t Court. I mean seriously? Are you Rex Ryan disguised? Mark Sanchez is the absolute, hands down, no doubt about it, worst QB in the NFL. There is no excuse. Get over the fact that he's dreamy and you want to bang him. Mark Sanchez sucks. Your credibility is out the window. Your analysis is ridiculous. He's terrible. Looks dont win ball games.

And then to follow it up, with Tom Brady didnt play well. LFMAO. 18-28, 330 yards and 3 TD's. We've never seen numbers from our QB like that since Favre went mental, 1 game. Jeezus.

If you have nothing nice to say don;t say anything.

If you have nothing nice to say don;t say anything.

I'm sorry, I want Court to succeed with whatever vision it she has with this whole podcast sports analyst thingy she's doing and being blind to the fact that someone is absolutely horrible at what they do because they are hawt isnt going to help her succeed and earn any credibility.

I'm doing her a favor because I care.

<3

I'm sorry, I want Court to succeed with whatever vision it she has with this whole podcast sports analyst thingy she's doing and being blind to the fact that someone is absolutely horrible at what they do because they are hawt isnt going to help her succeed and earn any credibility.

<3

Not true. She is adorable and nice enough to hang out with fat dudes and talk about football. That means a lot in my book., Now mind you have never listened nor watched a podcast I just look at pictures of her. Very similar to my appreciation for Shania Twain as an artist after only watching her videos on mute. Talent is talent. So shut up.

<3

You're a moron, but you're not wrong. HOWEVER, Courtney isn't at fault. It's on Max to provide a counterpoint. Instead of massaging the lily, he's gotta step up and hammer away at her defense of Mark. It'd be a vastly improved product, IMO.

Not true. She is adorable and nice enough to hang out with fat dudes and talk about football. That means a lot in my book., Now mind you have never listened nor watched a podcast I just look at pictures of her. Very similar to my appreciation for Shania Twain as an artist after only watching her videos on mute. Talent is talent. So shut up.

Fair enough. But I'm trying to help because I care.

You're a moron, but you're not wrong. HOWEVER, Courtney isn't at fault. It's on Max to provide a counterpoint. Instead of massaging the lily, he's gotta step up and hammer away at her defense of Mark. It'd be a vastly improved product, IMO.

That would require balls.

Yes he should replace Courtney with Samshmouth. Obviously stick to only doing audio.

Yes he should replace Courtney with Samshmouth. Obviously stick to only doing audio.

As it is:

Courtney: "Mark is so good!"

Phil's response: "OH MY GOD YOUR DIMPLES."

As it should be:

Courtney: "Mark is so good."

Phil's response: "By no means is Mark 'good'. His QB rating is X, he's completing Y% on third down, and (these sh*tty QBs) rank ahead if him in [categories]." How does any of that equate to 'good'?"

As it is:

Courtney: "Mark is so good!"

Phil's response: "OH MY GOD YOUR DIMPLES."

As it should be:

Courtney: "Mark is so good."

Phil's response: "By no means is Mark 'good'. His QB rating is X, he's completing Y% on third down, and (these sh*tty QBs) rank ahead if him in [categories]." How does any of that equate to 'good'?"

Co

Courtney looks cute in the Pictures and Im sure in the videos. Never watched them, We already know Mark statistically sucks gigantic balls. We talk about here everyday. Courtney adds quirky sexiness to a male dominated conversation/. Who the hell cares what she says? Not like our opinion of Sanchez is gonna change. It's entertainment. I rather see sexy than hear a pointless debate for the umpteenth time.

She's a sexy girl who has a crush on the horrible playing yet crazy handsome QB. Its cute and better than Max debating a dead dog subject with another fat guy.

Tom - you said you didn't listen to the Podcast. So how do you know what I said or didn't say?

<3

I agree with your feedback on Sanchez. Definitely no problem sharing negative feedback here.

The thing is, she definitely believes that Mark will be fine. I actually am not 100% writing him off. But I want them to take the kid gloves off with him, it isn't helping. Bench his ass and let him earn his spot back or be gone.

(Yes he won't be gone next year with that guaranteed contract).

Co

Courtney looks cute in the Pictures and Im sure in the videos. Never watched them, We already know Mark statistically sucks gigantic balls. We talk about here everyday. Courtney adds quirky sexiness to a male dominated conversation/. Who the hell cares what she says? Not like our opinion of Sanchez is gonna change. It's entertainment. I rather see sexy than hear a pointless debate for the umpteenth time.

She's a sexy girl who has a crush on the horrible playing yet crazy handsome QB. Its cute and better than Max debating a dead dog subject with another fat guy.

Why is Max even there?

I agree with your feedback on Sanchez. Definitely no problem sharing negative feedback here.

The thing is, she definitely believes that Mark will be fine. I actually am not 100% writing him off. But I want them to take the kid gloves off with him, it isn't helping. Bench his ass and let him earn his spot back or be gone.

Speak for yourself. I won;t tolerate it.

Co

How can you have an opinion when you dont listen to the podcasts?

No she doesnt. He's cute. Thats it. Your failing on your assessment of Court the same way she is failing on the assessment of Mark.

You want to preach accountability huh? Hold your partner accountable then. Grow some balls.

Archived