• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As it is:

Courtney: "Mark is so good!"

Phil's response: "OH MY GOD YOUR DIMPLES."

As it should be:

Courtney: "Mark is so good."

Phil's response: "By no means is Mark 'good'. His QB rating is X, he's completing Y% on third down, and (these sh*tty QBs) rank ahead if him in [categories]." How does any of that equate to 'good'?"

Shows how much you know- I don't have dimples

Thanks for the feedback. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is all fuel for the fire if you ask me. I don't believe agreeing with the popular vote is always the right thing to do, nor does it make me look like I'm right, or that I know what I'm talking about. I'm always going to stick by my beliefs. Ironically - the ppl nxt to me on the train as I write this are discussing the Jets & Mark & they each have a dif opinion. With that said I'm sorry none of you agree with me. The podcast would be pointless if there were not 2 dif point of views. But thanks for listening. Oh---- and looks seriously have NOTHING to do with this. I've been a Jets fan since I was 7. Danny Amendola is bangable but I'm not a friggin Rams fan

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but the one agreeing with yours is totally wrong.

Archived