Everybody Hurts

Maxman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with JiF on this one. Crusher, just saying Courtney is cute and likes football and that's enough does no good for her. If she wants to be a pro, she'll have to combine the looks with the proper analysis chops. Gone are the days when being good-looking was enough for a woman to get into sports.

I think its worthy criticism and it in no way disrespects her.

JiFcast!

The world isnt ready for that...

I'm with JiF on this one. Crusher, just saying Courtney is cute and likes football and that's enough does no good for her. If she wants to be a pro, she'll have to combine the looks with the proper analysis chops. Gone are the days when being good-looking was enough for a woman to get into sports.

Thank you. It was no disrespect. It was honest feedback because I want her dreams to come true.

On the other hand, Crushlove, my muffin top, is being disrespectful and treating her as an object as if women cant offer more than looks. Shame. DCL knows better.

OTOH, if she's looking for a job with the Jets, she's clearly on the right track.

Totally agree.

And you guys don't have to hold back on my analysis either just because I am such a hottie as well.

How can you have an opinion when you dont listen to the podcasts?

No she doesnt. He's cute. Thats it. Your failing on your assessment of Court the same way she is failing on the assessment of Mark.

You want to preach accountability huh? Hold your partner accountable then. Grow some balls.

Did you just tell me to grow some balls? LOL.

My goal isn't to get her to change her mind. I want Rex to change his mind and hold people accountable. I believe Mark can get better, like I said that window is closing fast, but I hope he does.

I root for the Jets. Not individual players.

Mark's #'s this week will be:

15/22 244 yards, 2 TDs - 0 INTs.

Vs. the Cards D? You're more delusional than Court.

I picked up the Cards D in every fantasy league I'm in.

Did you just tell me to grow some balls? LOL.

My goal isn't to get her to change her mind. I want Rex to change his mind and hold people accountable. I believe Mark can get better, like I said that window is closing fast, but I hope he does.

I root for the Jets. Not individual players.

You want Rex to hold players accountable, I want you to hold Court accountable. Grow some.

So true.

Vs. the Cards D? You're more delusional than Court.

I picked up the Cards D in every fantasy league I'm in.

You want Rex to hold players accountable, I want you to hold Court accountable. Grow some.

What fans think doesn't matter. What Rex think does matter.

We can like or dislike a player all we want. It has very little impact on the field.

What fans think doesn't matter. What Rex think does matter.

We can like or dislike a player all we want. It has very little impact on the field.

I'm talking about the future of your podcast, bro. To make it great, you need to hold her accountable. Just like Rex and the team.

GROW SOME!!!

I'm talking about the future of your podcast, bro. To make it great, you need to hold her accountable. Just like Rex and the team.

GROW SOME!!!

We both speak what we feel, you may not always agree obviously. But I think the future of the Podcast is looking good. We have several big things planned.

We both speak what we feel, you may not always agree obviously. But I think the future of the Podcast is looking good. We have several big things planned.

Don't add things until you fix what's broken now.

Btw, me, JiF, and Klacko are starting our own podcast. We're calling it "Tom and the two ****ing ****s."

Holy sh*t Court. I mean seriously? Are you Rex Ryan disguised? Mark Sanchez is the absolute, hands down, no doubt about it, worst QB in the NFL. There is no excuse. Get over the fact that he's dreamy and you want to bang him. Mark Sanchez sucks. Your credibility is out the window. Your analysis is ridiculous. He's terrible. Looks dont win ball games.

And then to follow it up, with Tom Brady didnt play well. LFMAO. 18-28, 330 yards and 3 TD's. We've never seen numbers from our QB like that since Favre went mental, 1 game. Jeezus.

In defense of the aspiring Jetsbabe, Tom Brady - by Brady standards - did have a mediocre day. ;)

How can you have an opinion when you dont listen to the podcasts?

No she doesnt. He's cute. Thats it. Your failing on your assessment of Court the same way she is failing on the assessment of Mark.

You want to preach accountability huh? Hold your partner accountable then. Grow some balls.

I don't have to listen to no podcast to know your a whiny bitch. LIFESKILLS

I was pretty sure a change of teams was in your future. Enjoy teh penis.

Archived