Let's Play The What If Game

Lupz27

You are so full of sh*t. He can't have deep playoff runs? He did twice. They are doing bad now. He looks like he lost the team now. In 2010 and 2009 he did more with those sh*theads than anybody else could have. I don't give a **** if he was doing blow off of Holmes ass in the lockers - they were winning and they were winning because of him.

I know Cohwer never had a big mouth, and made his team hated like Rex has, but did the Steelers fire him after he could never win the big game? No they stuck with him even after their sh*tty 2003 season, drafted him a franchise QB for the 2nd time (Kordell Stewart was the 1st that didn't work out), and it payed off, Why? Because they had/have guys above him (owner, GM) who knew/know WTF they were/are doing, that's where our main problem is, can Rex be much better? Absolutely, but it's only been 3 years, you will never be successful if you change HC's at every little sign of adversity, you can't let the fans, media, your need for attention whoring, and the success of your big brother (the Giants) dictate how you run your franchise, until Woody understands this we will be turning over coach's, and personnel every 2-4 years, never tasting the sweet juice of ultimate success.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with all of this. The only problem I have and I think we disagree here, the Jets arent going any where with Sanchez. And Rex is blindly committed to him which is eventually going to end his career here, rightfully so IMO. I like Rex a lot. Hate his allegiance to Sanchez so much that I want him removed if we cant move on from him.

We don't disagree here at all, anymore anyway lol, that's where the new GM, and HIS hand picked O-Coordinator come in, tell Rex you coach with what I give you, and as the new GM, you don't give him M Sanchez anymore plain, and simple, you cut all the dead weight convince Woody burning 20+ million in the garbage by cutting ties with Sanchez, Tebow, Holmes, Pace, Scott, Pouha, E Smith, ect. Is the only, and quickest way to get back to where we were in 2009, and I'm going to go out, and get Rex his 2-4 pieces he is missing, while (insert GM's hand picked O-coordinator), and myself rebuild the offense around Mangold, D'Brick, Kerley, and S Hill, and the plan is for Rex's D to keep us relavent in 2014 (with all those cuts, and cap restrictions 2013 is unfortunetly out the window, but you know this, and understand its a 3 year plan, that hopefully turns into a 10 year run of contending football), and our offense ready to do their part to contend for a SB again by 2015 when combined with Rex's D, and if Rex don't like this plan unfortunately then you have to show him the door.

1998. We need great coaches like we had then and a HOF running back.

Couldn't ****ing hold onto a 10-0 lead in the 3rd quarter on a field so windy and cold that Elway put up Sanchez like numbers. Their hand picked defense couldn't keep the Broncos out of the endzone when it mattered. They came out flat after they got that lead and rested on their laurels. Thought the game was theirs. 170 yards rushing against the vaunted HOF 3-4.

I never said it worked out well in 98, but that season I never thought the team couldn't come back from a hole, or finish a game winning drive, I was wrong, but all I was saying was that in 2010 that was the 1st time I felt that way again since then.

Archived