Please sign this petition to start Tebow

tebowtime5502

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had I'd have known what kind of wankers this guy would bring to the Jets I would never have said there was nothing "wrong" with bringing him here...what a bunch of twits-guys who support the player and not the team-one more reason why Woody is a dipstick

Had I'd have known what kind of wankers this guy would bring to the Jets I would never have said there was nothing "wrong" with bringing him here...what a bunch of twits-guys who support the player and not the team-one more reason why Woody is a dipstick

I happen to agree that Tebow should be starting, should have been starting since about week 5, and the fate of this season would have been completely different -- that said, I'm not in the mood to hear about it.

I don't know why they won't use him. BUT it's clear they will not, so I don't want to hear about it. This team is ****ing ridiculous. Tebow's fans should just clam up, and wait for next year. Hopefully for him, and them, he'll be in a different uniform and be given a shot. For us, it'll just be some new version of suck that we have to convince ourselves to tolerate.

I happen to agree that Tebow should be starting, should have been starting since about week 5, and the fate of this season would have been completely different -- that said, I'm not in the mood to hear about it.

I don't know why they won't use him. BUT it's clear they will not, so I don't want to hear about it. This team is ****ing ridiculous. Tebow's fans should just clam up, and wait for next year. Hopefully for him, and them, he'll be in a different uniform and be given a shot. For us, it'll just be some new version of suck that we have to convince ourselves to tolerate.

I'm right there with you bro-felt he should have been given more of a chance than an obvious run here or there-say a half...you know all of the years we have seen wrecked by our QB getting hurt, it turns out the one frigging year that we all wouldn't mind seeing it happen, it doesn't...yea yea i know, go ahead and light into me for saying it, but it's true

The Jets have no clue how to use him. That plain and simple.

As much as I can't stand the guy and think he is most likely the worst QB in the NFL. There is a place for him in the league. No question.

They can deny it all they want but I believe deep down this was Woody's call. Tebow is a much bigger name than Stanton and that is why the deal was made.

Ironic thing is, if the Jets had done the smart thing and stayed away from Tebow, Stanton would probably be starting now and who knows at that point what happens. Maybe he turns in Kaepernick, maybe he sucks as well.

Biggest thing though is that Sanchez would have been on the bench by now if Stanton was here IMHO.

Tebow will start in week 17.

Highlight of Jets season will be a 23 yard Tebow run on Sportscenter, during which Chris Berman makes the "BROOSH, BROOSH, BROOSH" sound he used to make whenever he shows highlights of diesel players trucking over defenders.

Then, that's a wrap.

LOL. Come on dude... seriously?

The Jets have no clue how to use him. That plain and simple.

As much as I can't stand the guy and think he is most likely the worst QB in the NFL. There is a place for him in the league. No question.

They can deny it all they want but I believe deep down this was Woody's call. Tebow is a much bigger name than Stanton and that is why the deal was made.

Ironic thing is, if the Jets had done the smart thing and stayed away from Tebow, Stanton would probably be starting now and who knows at that point what happens. Maybe he turns in Kaepernick, maybe he sucks as well.

Biggest thing though is that Sanchez would have been on the bench by now if Stanton was here IMHO.

Based on what I've seen this year, I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with this nonsense.

This guy couldn't identify a blitz as a punt protector and audible out of a fake. He has the football savvy of a great ping pong player. There was a reason Urban Meyer had to simplify his offense multiple times when Tebow was his QB.

Based on what I've seen this year, I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with this nonsense.

This guy couldn't identify a blitz as a punt protector and audible out of a fake. He has the football savvy of a great ping pong player. There was a reason Urban Meyer had to simplify his offense multiple times when Tebow was his QB.

Maybe he can play on Bart's dodgeball team.

wrong.

The one drawback with TT is he appears to only know one kind of football.. personally I like to watch him play and direct an offense

that is playing with him, and not some sideline jockeys interpretation of what is going on out there.. Unlike most people I guess, it is pretty clear to me that most of the coaching staff in the NFL and likewise other sports and so on are made up of guys that couldn't cut it as a player , so they chose coaching.

There was one period when Meyer was giving the OC full reign to run a new offense..and it didn't work, so they went back to

spread option..and stayed there. Could you point out for me all the times that Urban Meyer simplified his offense for Tebow ?

I am sure that Tebow has had as much difficulty as many adjusting to the ever changing landscape of defenses..but to characterize him the way you are, in spite of his literally running all over the JETS D last year, and other defenses too, is ridiculous, don't you think ?

Archived