Honey Bager going pro..

lanightmare225

Mathieu can't play CB in the NFL. So what do we have here: a 5'7" PR/KR with character and drug red flags one year plus a year away from college ball.

UDFA.

If we lose Trufant who will cover Edelman, or whoever replaces Welker if he doesn't come back, I could see the current Jets front office drafting him for this stupid logic alone, they are so tunnel focused on how to beat the Pats it's sickening.

You must be talking about Vontaze Burfict...

That guys a beast, Bengals got a steal with him and he even got nominated as one of the rookies of the month. Wanted the Jets to take him, but then again, Rex probably would have ****ed that up so it was good for him that he landed in Cinci. The kid has a hell of a lot of talent and am surprised that the rest of the NFL wouldn't even give him a shot in the 7th round. It's funny how dumb scouts are once their dead wrong about a player. Bet the rest of the NFL is kicking themselves over not drafting him.

Of topic sort of, I see you are a big LSU fan, right now the most obvious player the Jets are predicted to draft in the 1st round is B. Mingo, what's your take on him as a rush OLB, the next V Miller, or A Maybin?

Well he will def be better than maybin but I think he's going to have to put a little weight on of he wants to be as good as Von miller but the potential is there. Sam Montgomery on the other hand is going to be a stud. All around great player. Good guy and crazy on the field.

That guys a beast, Bengals got a steal with him and he even got nominated as one of the rookies of the month. Wanted the Jets to take him, but then again, Rex probably would have ****ed that up so it was good for him that he landed in Cinci. The kid has a hell of a lot of talent and am surprised that the rest of the NFL wouldn't even give him a shot in the 7th round. It's funny how dumb scouts are once their dead wrong about a player. Bet the rest of the NFL is kicking themselves over not drafting him.

You must not have been around in the 6th-7th round of the draft thread when me and pointman were clamoring for Burfict. Dude's an animal on the field, still wish we would've taken him even though Rex probably wouldve ****ed it up

Tyrann mathieu declaring for the draft today. Guy is going to be a steal late in the draft. The Jenoris Jenkins of this upcoming draft. I know Rex will get him of he's still around then

I always forget there's another LSU fan on this board. I don't think the kid would be a good fit as a true safety, but with all the sub-packages NFL defenses are running lately, he could easily find his niche. I love the kid's ability, heart and effort on the field, but off the field he's an absolute joke. As much as I love everything LSU, he's one of the few guys I can't sign off on due to his character issues. Now Mingo, Monty and Reid, I'll drive them here myself!

I always forget there's another LSU fan on this board. I don't think the kid would be a good fit as a true safety, but with all the sub-packages NFL defenses are running lately, he could easily find his niche. I love the kid's ability, heart and effort on the field, but off the field he's an absolute joke. As much as I love everything LSU, he's one of the few guys I can't sign off on due to his character issues. Now Mingo, Monty and Reid, I'll drive them here myself!

Agreed.Also Kevin minter at linebacker has the same stats as Teo at ND minus a couple int's and that's playing against the SEC not Air Force navy and wake forest. Would be a steal if he comes out

Both are awesome, but I assume you mean Marqise Lee and he's a true sophomore this year, so unfortunately he's not elligible. Unless ya meant Wood, who wouldn't be a bad non-first rounder.

I watch the USC game last week and I did like Marqise Lee maybe next year , I just tried of the Jets drafting trouble players " like the 1 round this year and the second round last year both on the D and nothing to show for it.

Archived