Joe McKnight, corner.. runningback.. and now receiver?

pointman

Jack of all trades, master of none.

I don't understand why they didn't do this with Schottenheimer. He seems like a natural to send in motion out of the backfield and split wide. I always compared him with Eric Metcalf physically which is the type of player we'd hope he'd become. Maybe this is punishment for his pitchout.

Now it makes sense. For a second, I thought you were crazy. Let us know how it works out. Most excitement this season.

Truthfully, McKnight is an exciting player because you never know what you're going to get. A huge play or a back breaking fumble. Its edge of the seat type sh*t.

Rex is looking more and more like Kotite, as we will soon have a Vance Joseph type debacle as was against the Raiders.

For trying a versatile player who's shown he can catch at WR because they are depleted?

lol - you've been cracking me up lately with your hatred. Its good stuff.

For trying a versatile player who's shown he can catch at WR because they are depleted?

lol - you've been cracking me up lately with your hatred. Its good stuff.

That is what Vance Joseph was. Until Kotite tried him on a match-up with Tim Brown.

I am obviously being tongue in cheek here, but with Rex, I never am too surprised.

Joe mcknight was known as a huge douchebag... at Douchebag university. Classic tanny pick and even more classic when the Jets cut Danny Woodhead to keep Joe McKnight.

McKnight has helped the Jets on Special teams, probably alone to win a couple games they wouldn't have.

What was Woodhead going to be used as with the Jets, a decoy that they would dump the ball off to, in order to get tackled after a 3 yard gain? This current Jet offensive brain trust has no ingenuity in how to effectively us a Woodhead.

Truthfully, McKnight is an exciting player because you never know what you're going to get. A huge play or a back breaking fumble. Its edge of the seat type sh*t.

He's actually never had a fumble on a play from scrimmage, so far as I can tell. Not that he's had too many plays from scrimmage, but still...

Archived