BCS National Championship Game: Notre Dame vs. Alabama

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notre Dame vs Alabama for all the marbles. Can the Irish end the SEC dominance of college football? Can the Crimson Tide keep rolling? tt's gonna be a great game. One to rival Oregon vs. Auburn.

FWIW I think the streak for the SEC will go to seven.

• 2 weeks later...

Notre Dame gets introduced to speed and will be lucky to score more than a TD.

This wont be a contest. Bama is so much more battle tested its not even funny. Give Saban a month to prepare for a horrendous offense? Yeah, Bama wins big. 2 TD's, at least.

Notre Dame gets introduced to speed and will be lucky to score more than a TD.

This wont be a contest. Bama is so much more battle tested its not even funny. Give Saban a month to prepare for a horrendous offense? Yeah, Bama wins big. 2 TD's, at least.

Notre Dame was 29th in the country in rushing and their passing game came a long with the growth and maturity of Golson. Kid looks like a young Russell Wilson. He's a mobile QB with a good arm. Who beat Alabama this season? A mobile QB with a good arm. If any offense has to worry about production, it is Alabama. Notre Dame's front seven is massive and one of the best in the country.

I think the world is going to be shocked.

Notre Dame was 29th in the country in rushing and their passing game came a long with the growth and maturity of Golson. Kid looks like a young Russell Wilson. He's a mobile QB with a good arm. Who beat Alabama this season? A mobile QB with a good arm. If any offense has to worry about production, it is Alabama. Notre Dame's front seven is massive and one of the best in the country.

I think the world is going to be shocked.

Is that a good stat? They are 77th in passing and 75th overall. Their offense isnt very good and they are about to face the best defense they've seen all year. Bama is right behind ND at #2.

Bama is #15 in offense. They have the better QB and the better HC. Their OL is full of 1st round talent and should hanlde their DL. They will win, convincingly.

Is that a good stat? They are 77th in passing and 75th overall. Their offense isnt very good and they are about to face the best defense they've seen all year. Bama is right behind ND at #2.

Bama is #15 in offense. They have the better QB and the better HC. Their OL is full of 1st round talent and should hanlde their DL. They will win, convincingly.

See you back here in January to eat crow.

See you back here in January to eat crow.

I dont think I will but good luck. Enjoy it either way. Its a was pretty exciting season for ND, must of have been fun. The non-SEC part of me wants to see another team win. Plus, I grew up Catholic and have a ton of ND fans and watched a ton of their games growing up.

Just dont see a freshman Qb, beating Bama with Saban having a month to prepare for him. He hasnt seen speed and size like this and think he'll struggle. Could be wrong, its not the same Bama defense...but its more Saban vs. freshman QB that is the killer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived