BCS National Championship Game: Notre Dame vs. Alabama

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Te'o could have a good pro career, like a Rey Maualuga in my opinion. With his "intangibles", leadership skills and slight hype I'm guessing late first early second, pending his combine, which I doubt he overly impresses in.

Great comparison. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Spikes.

He'll have a good career but people claiming he's Ray Lewis are out of their minds.

He'll have a good career but people claiming he's Ray Lewis are out of their minds.

The hype around him as unfair to begin with...he's not that type of athlete

holy crap at that Lacy run

Yep, some of it is just ND hype. Well, we're undefeated and nobody on offense is that great...so somebody's got to wear the crown. Te'o is great but not like, elite, or anything above and beyond. He's probably not even the best linebacker in this game.

If Eifert was there in the second I'd like that pick too!

In a heart beat. I'd even take Ertz there.

The hype around him as unfair to begin with...he's not that type of athlete

holy crap at that Lacy run

Yep, some of it is just ND hype. Well, we're undefeated and nobody on offense is that great...so somebody's got to wear the crown. Te'o is great but not like, elite, or anything above and beyond. He's probably not even the best linebacker in this game.

I think its ND, his story, etc. Matt hit it on the head, he's just not an eye popping athlete where as Mosley is kind of jumping of the screen at ya.

Te'o just missed another tackle.

Archived