***** Official NY Jets vs Arizona Cardinals Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hit both his hands in stride. He still should have held onto it.

We are past being unbiased with Sanchez, everyone will claim every pass is bad now. Hitting him in the hands over the shoulder in stride isn't good enough.

That's why it hit him in the head.....

BD

Yes, because when you lead a receiver and throw the ball out in front of them, it always hits them on their back shoulder as they're trying to turn back around to reach behind them for the ball, right? Way to really prove your point. It's not that Schillens couldn't have caught it, but it was a hard catch on what should have been an easy TD because Sanchez can't ever lead a receiver for sh*t.

Yes, because when you lead a receiver and throw the ball out in front of them, it always hits them on their back shoulder as they're trying to turn back around to reach behind them for the ball, right? Way to really prove your point. It's not that Schillens couldn't have caught it, but it was a hard catch on what should have been an easy TD because Sanchez can't ever lead a receiver for sh*t.

And Schilens can't catch for %$#@, so they're even.

But he Schilens was worth a damn, the Jets wouldn't have found him walking the street last summer....

BD

when it should be in front, it never is. when it should be back shoulder, it never is. He put it where the DB could knock it loose with a pinky. Inaccurate Man.

This is Sanchez. It won't ever be perfect, unless its to the other team's defense. Stop hoping for real QB play from him. Guy is beyond garbage.

Hit both his hands in stride. He still should have held onto it.

He should have held onto it, but that was nowhere close to in stride. Don't get me wrong, Schillens should have caught it, but it should have been an easy catch if Sanchez wasn't so ****ing awful. In a case like that, I have much greater issue with the sh*tty throw from the #1 QB than I do with would have been a great catch not being made by the #4 WR.

Archived