35 replies to this topic

#1 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

POPULAR

is not Greg McElroy. It might be, but I have my doubts. The message of today is that the team (not just the offense) became energized when Sanchez left the field. They played harder. So the Jets know what their course should be. We have been telling them for a year and a half, but it should be clear to them now. The team wants somebody else.

Edited by jack48, 02 December 2012 - 04:27 PM.

#2 Skeet Ulrich

Skeet Ulrich

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

Bingo. I doubt McElroy is the answer but it's clear as day that the team doesn't believe in Sanchez anymore(if they ever did at all).

#3 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

sanchez is a sh*tty leader and a lockeroom cancer

#4 GimmeShelter

GimmeShelter

NFL Alumni

• Members
  • 9,160 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

is not Greg McElroy. It might be, but I have my doubts. The message of today is that the team (not just the offense) became energized when Sanchez left the field. They played harder. So the Jets know what their course should be. We have been telling them for a year and a half, but it should be clear to them now. The team wants somebody else.

Would be a good read if that was not the case with every teams back up QB.....temporarily.

#5 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 14,750 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

my unofficial, full of bulls--t take on Sanchez: he's hitting rock bottom psychologically and it's eva longoria that did it.

Sanchez had never been dumped in his whole life (before this) and like Mickey says in Rocky "Women weaken legs!"

he looks bedraggled out there. but I don't think we've seen the last of him

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

#6 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,284 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

sanchez is a sh*tty leader and a lockeroom cancer

This is utter crap. Unless you're in the locker room you have no idea. Sanchez is a good teammate from everywhere I have read.

#7 gEYno

gEYno

2013-2014 JN Captain

• Members
  • 17,292 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

my unofficial, full of bulls--t take on Sanchez: he's hitting rock bottom psychologically and it's eva longoria that did it.

Sanchez had never been dumped in his whole life (before this) and like Mickey says in Rocky "Women weaken legs!"

Oh for ****s sake.

Posted Image

#8 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

This is utter crap. Unless you're in the locker room you have no idea. Sanchez is a good teammate from everywhere I have read.

ive heard otherwise my dads patient covers north east football. I bet you also said that plax and holmes are locker room cancers.... you in the locker room too??!?

of course espn big name people dont count right?

Edited by jetsjetsjetss, 02 December 2012 - 04:43 PM.

#9 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

your joking right?

#10 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 46,032 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

He's a loser who sulks on the bench. I don't care if he buys everyone cadillacs, his teammates deserve better.

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

#11 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,284 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

He's a loser who sulks on the bench. I don't care if he buys everyone cadillacs, his teammates deserve better.

Who was one of the first players to meet McElroy after the TD? Take your made up crap elsewhere. Jesus. It's one thing to dislike him because he's not very good.

#12 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,284 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

ive heard otherwise my dads patient covers north east football. I bet you also said that plax and holmes are locker room cancers.... you in the locker room too??!?

of course espn big name people dont count right?

You bet I said? Haha. Go on and find me saying that.

And what big name ESPN people have said anything about Sanchez being bad in the locker room? I'll wait for a link.

#13 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 46,032 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

Who was one of the first players to meet McElroy after the TD? Take your made up crap elsewhere. Jesus. It's one thing to dislike him because he's not very good.

lol. I hate him because he sucks. I also don't like him because he's a multi-millionaire who bangs hotties yet sulks on the bench. There is zero to like about the guy. Why do you continue to defend him one iota?

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

#14 jetsjetsjetss

jetsjetsjetss

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,620 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

You bet I said? Haha. Go on and find me saying that.

And what big name ESPN people have said anything about Sanchez being bad in the locker room? I'll wait for a link.

sal paolontonio. and did u read what i wrote? I dont have a link hes my dads patient every once in awhile and said sanchez doesnt work as hard as he makes people think and that the team kinda resents that. Also a nurse in my dads company is greenes sister she said stuff similar. Of course she thinks her brother is a douche so that may be a little biased for all jets players.

i may have to find it though how do i search for keywords in peoples posts?

Edited by jetsjetsjetss, 02 December 2012 - 04:50 PM.

#15 NJ

NJ

• Members
  • 9,127 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

Posted Image
NATION....... JETNATION

#16 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

She was not with strapping on, and going full throttle on him.

I'm sure he's moved on and gotten over it.

Back to the more impressionable underage skanks.

Posted Image

#17 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,284 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

lol. I hate him because he sucks. I also don't like him because he's a multi-millionaire who bangs hotties yet sulks on the bench. There is zero to like about the guy. Why do you continue to defend him one iota?

I'm not defending his play. I'm defending him as a person and a teammate. You can judge him on the field because you can see it. You can't judge him off the field because you can't see it.

#18 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

I'm not defending his play. I'm defending him as a person and a teammate. You can judge him on the field because you can see it. You can't judge him off the field because you can't see it.

You can see on the field, that the rest of the team does not think he is as swell as you think they do.

Edited by JADEDGREEN, 02 December 2012 - 05:12 PM.

Posted Image

#19 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,284 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

You can see on the field, that the rest of the team does not think he is as swell as you think they do.

How? How can you tell that?

#20 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

How? How can you tell that?

Try and focus on them next week when Sanch starts and gets yanked.

Posted Image

#21 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,214 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

Too bad Sanchez can't execute those key plays like getting hit out of bounds and encroachment on 3rd and 4.

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

#22 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

I actually think that might have been a cerebral play by Mac. Most QBs just slide or tiptoe away out of bounds. By lowering his shoulder he challenged someone to hit him. And he knew where he was. The minute he got hit he made a hand gesture to the ref about it. Of course, maybe he was just trying to show how tough he was. But if he did plan it, that is being totally in the game. Something I would never accuse Ricardo Montalban of.

#23 CrazyCarl40

CrazyCarl40

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 11,284 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

Try and focus on them next week when Sanch starts and gets yanked.

So you're saying when Sanchez is the QB they are sandbagging it? Doesn't say much for the rest of the team.

#24 jack48

jack48

2nd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

So you're saying when Sanchez is the QB they are sandbagging it? Doesn't say much for the rest of the team.

I don't think it would be sandbagging. I think they want to do their best, but they just do not believe.

#25 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

Does not say much for the coach that he took this long to bring that scrub McElroy in either.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users