The message of today....

jack48

is not Greg McElroy. It might be, but I have my doubts. The message of today is that the team (not just the offense) became energized when Sanchez left the field. They played harder. So the Jets know what their course should be. We have been telling them for a year and a half, but it should be clear to them now. The team wants somebody else.

is not Greg McElroy. It might be, but I have my doubts. The message of today is that the team (not just the offense) became energized when Sanchez left the field. They played harder. So the Jets know what their course should be. We have been telling them for a year and a half, but it should be clear to them now. The team wants somebody else.

Would be a good read if that was not the case with every teams back up QB.....temporarily.

my unofficial, full of bulls--t take on Sanchez: he's hitting rock bottom psychologically and it's eva longoria that did it.

Sanchez had never been dumped in his whole life (before this) and like Mickey says in Rocky "Women weaken legs!"

he looks bedraggled out there. but I don't think we've seen the last of him

my unofficial, full of bulls--t take on Sanchez: he's hitting rock bottom psychologically and it's eva longoria that did it.

Sanchez had never been dumped in his whole life (before this) and like Mickey says in Rocky "Women weaken legs!"

Oh for ****s sake.

This is utter crap. Unless you're in the locker room you have no idea. Sanchez is a good teammate from everywhere I have read.

ive heard otherwise my dads patient covers north east football. I bet you also said that plax and holmes are locker room cancers.... you in the locker room too??!?

of course espn big name people dont count right?

your joking right?

ive heard otherwise my dads patient covers north east football. I bet you also said that plax and holmes are locker room cancers.... you in the locker room too??!?

of course espn big name people dont count right?

You bet I said? Haha. Go on and find me saying that.

And what big name ESPN people have said anything about Sanchez being bad in the locker room? I'll wait for a link.

Who was one of the first players to meet McElroy after the TD? Take your made up crap elsewhere. Jesus. It's one thing to dislike him because he's not very good.

lol. I hate him because he sucks. I also don't like him because he's a multi-millionaire who bangs hotties yet sulks on the bench. There is zero to like about the guy. Why do you continue to defend him one iota?

You bet I said? Haha. Go on and find me saying that.

And what big name ESPN people have said anything about Sanchez being bad in the locker room? I'll wait for a link.

sal paolontonio. and did u read what i wrote? I dont have a link hes my dads patient every once in awhile and said sanchez doesnt work as hard as he makes people think and that the team kinda resents that. Also a nurse in my dads company is greenes sister she said stuff similar. Of course she thinks her brother is a douche so that may be a little biased for all jets players.

i may have to find it though how do i search for keywords in peoples posts?

home-fitness-exercise-equipment.jpg

She was not with strapping on, and going full throttle on him.

I'm sure he's moved on and gotten over it.

Back to the more impressionable underage skanks.

lol. I hate him because he sucks. I also don't like him because he's a multi-millionaire who bangs hotties yet sulks on the bench. There is zero to like about the guy. Why do you continue to defend him one iota?

I'm not defending his play. I'm defending him as a person and a teammate. You can judge him on the field because you can see it. You can't judge him off the field because you can't see it.

I'm not defending his play. I'm defending him as a person and a teammate. You can judge him on the field because you can see it. You can't judge him off the field because you can't see it.

You can see on the field, that the rest of the team does not think he is as swell as you think they do.

I actually think that might have been a cerebral play by Mac. Most QBs just slide or tiptoe away out of bounds. By lowering his shoulder he challenged someone to hit him. And he knew where he was. The minute he got hit he made a hand gesture to the ref about it. Of course, maybe he was just trying to show how tough he was. But if he did plan it, that is being totally in the game. Something I would never accuse Ricardo Montalban of.

I thought the same exact thing when they took Sanchez out.

You have some off the wall posts today. Sarcasm hopefully on your part.

I actually think that might have been a cerebral play by Mac. Most QBs just slide or tiptoe away out of bounds. By lowering his shoulder he challenged someone to hit him. And he knew where he was. The minute he got hit he made a hand gesture to the ref about it. Of course, maybe he was just trying to show how tough he was. But if he did plan it, that is being totally in the game. Something I would never accuse Ricardo Montalban of.

My god, just stop.

You have some off the wall posts today. Sarcasm hopefully on your part.

it's half sarcastic but just look at Mark. Whatever happened to this guy? he's all bedraggled with the beard. the dude looked sad but also relieved to pick up the clipboard. He's soft, a baby. Will he ever grow up? Maybe. Hopefully today is enlightening to Mark. I don't think his story as a Jets QB is over.

it's half sarcastic but just look at Mark. Whatever happened to this guy? he's all bedraggled with the beard. the dude looked sad but also relieved to pick up the clipboard. He's soft, a baby. Will he ever grow up? Maybe. Hopefully today is enlightening to Mark. I don't think his story as a Jets QB is over.

I think he's done as starting QB for the Jets forever.

Only chance for him is if McElroy looks completely incompetent against these bad teams, and they want to see if the benching makes any difference.

I think the schedule bodes well for McElroy to have enough success that Sanche is done for good.

Archived