Rex taking bows

unbanmadmike1

Were you watching the game? Lindley made sanchez look like Drew Brees. He was missing WR's by 15 feet. If the D plays well against a competent team with a starting quality QB I'll give them all the credit. No one wants to hear it when you beat a helpless QB by 1 point.

oh come on they did there job of course you say u did well. It wasnt much bragging anyway you guys are like the media looking at 1 quote and running with it

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the D plays well against a competent team with a starting quality QB I'll give them all the credit.

like taking the Pats to overtime? all year the defense has been the heart of the team.

Against a better team yes they would have been toast ... but like dandy don says if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry holiday season

Were you watching the game? Lindley made sanchez look like Drew Brees. He was missing WR's by 15 feet. If the D plays well against a competent team with a starting quality QB I'll give them all the credit. No one wants to hear it when you beat a helpless QB by 1 point.

You obviously want to hear it. You're monitoring every ****ing interview and press conference for "objectionable" material.

like taking the Pats to overtime? all year the defense has been the heart of the team.

Against a better team yes they would have been toast ... but like dandy don says if ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry holiday season

They played pretty well in that game. I wouldn't say great. They gave up almost 400 yards of total O.

No. It's your fault for not being happy no matter what anybody says and then repeating it. The D was waaaaay better than you give it credit and even if it weren't they deserve to be propped up for carrying the O in that mess.

Yeah because there is TONS to be happy about on a 5-7 miserable football team. I should just look on the bright side!

Twice they could not get off the field against NE when we needed it most.....a recurring theme.

Sanchez was playing for Arizona?

If you don't want to hear it, how about you change the station and better yet, not rebroadcast it here. The D was ****ing sick yesterday and for him to say they sucked would be a lie. For him to downplay it would be an insult to the Cards and we'd have to hear how he shouldn't be doing that. Get over it already. The D played well. Embrace it and stop bitching about it.

Super Bowl!

As crazy as it sounds, there are actually some people, believe it or not, who find it much easier to be optimistic then perpetually miserable, regardless of the situation.

Optimism is great.

Being optimistic about a 5-7 team who has a bottom 5 offense in the league, in an era of offense, and an average at best defense, is delusional.

Archived