•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sorry to interrupt the party...

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 Garb

Garb

Little Miss Sunshine

• Members
  • 17,282 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

...but I'm still trying to figure out why the Jets traded for Tebow. Ticket sales, right? Merchandise sales, right? And, if that is indeed true, aren't you screwing over a good human? Bad QB, good human. Therefore, this year may just be karma biting you in the ass.....much like that effin' David Tyree helmet catch post spygate/2007 scoring splurge.

Edited by Garb, 02 December 2012 - 07:50 PM.

BINGO! - Troy Brown

#2 bitonti

bitonti

Draft Bathroom Attendant

• Members
  • 14,854 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

if Tebow didn't break his ribs this might have been his victory today. the jets didn't screw tebow. they gave him an opportunity, which he didn't take. McElroy took it instead.

My posts have to get worse, so they can get better.

#3 dbatesman

dbatesman

John Idzik Jizz Patrol

• Members
  • 8,566 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

This is the trolliest thread that ever trolled.

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

#4 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 58,527 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

This is the trolliest thread that ever trolled.

Seriously.

The largest independent community of NY Jets fans on the web. Visit our blog, Facebook page and Twitter.

#5 unbanmadmike1

unbanmadmike1

rebanmadmike1

• Members
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:06 PM

I thought this thread was about the dark reign of the cheating scum that continues for another year in the AFC East.
Tank for Teddy.

#6 pointman

pointman

sandwiches are good.

• Members
  • 6,306 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

...but I'm still trying to figure out why the Jets traded for Tebow. Ticket sales, right? Merchandise sales, right? And, if that is indeed true, aren't you screwing over a good human? Bad QB, good human. Therefore, this year may just be karma biting you in the ass.....much like that effin' David Tyree helmet catch post spygate/2007 scoring splurge.

We did the roster of the league a favor by burying the tard on our roster to never see the light of day again.

#7 FloridaJetsFan

FloridaJetsFan

Hail Caesar

• Members
  • 2,465 posts
  • LocationNavarre, FL

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Maybe if you posted in a site where people were like minded with you, you'd be able to "figure it out"

#8 LionelRichie

LionelRichie

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

Karma is when Ed Reed scores a TD every time the Ravens play the Jets.

Trading for Tebow is just bad personnel management by a piss poor GM.

#9 Villain The Foe

Villain The Foe

2014 Defensive Rookie Of The Year

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

I do agree that it was a financial move, however, didnt Tebow break his ribs?

NYJetsScript.gif

#10 slats

slats

9 5/8" hands

• Moderators
  • 19,311 posts
  • LocationAcross the Universe

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

God hates Tebow.
back in my room
wish you were dead
you bawl like the baby
in Eraserhead

#11 THE ILK

THE ILK

almost banned yo

• Banned
  • 18,971 posts
  • LocationThe Hall of Doom

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Garb this thread sucks, curse somebody out!

Posted Image

#12 HessStation

HessStation

FightThePower

• Members
  • 23,739 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Ugg I hate trolls

#13 RSJ

RSJ

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,009 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

McElroy > Brady

#14 Garb

Garb

Little Miss Sunshine

• Members
  • 17,282 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

suckers
BINGO! - Troy Brown

#15 Larz

Larz

High priest of Syrinx

• Members
  • 17,920 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

party?

nobody trolls the jets harder than us

nobody

lol
“I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all.”

#16 JetsFanInDenver

JetsFanInDenver

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,878 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

:face:

#17 sirlancemehlot

sirlancemehlot

perpetual rookie

• Members
  • 4,258 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

Hah! You may have been trolling but the truth is: Hell Yes Tannenbaum lied to Tebow. TT could have gone to Jacksonville and walked on water there. But he chose NY because he thought he could take over the helm here and have an opportunity to be something special in the great Big Apple. Let's face it. He was never going to get the job. I'm not even sure his ribs are injured. The timing was way too perfect. Tebow chants start, "oh by the way...Tebow can't play his ribs are broke". When ? How? Why did he suit up the following week with McElroy in civvies? Rex? "yeah I didn't even know about it till yesterday." B.S. The kid was never an option. He was here to run the option. And sell tickets. Period. Our FO has always played dirty pool with its players. Even former players. If I were a FA, I'd give Florham Park a very wide berth. Like Nnamdi did not so long ago.

#18 Villain The Foe

Villain The Foe

2014 Defensive Rookie Of The Year

• Members
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

Hah! You may have been trolling but the truth is: Hell Yes Tannenbaum lied to Tebow. TT could have gone to Jacksonville and walked on water there. But he chose NY because he thought he could take over the helm here and have an opportunity to be something special in the great Big Apple. Let's face it. He was never going to get the job. I'm not even sure his ribs are injured. The timing was way too perfect. Tebow chants start, "oh by the way...Tebow can't play his ribs are broke". When ? How? Why did he suit up the following week with McElroy in civvies? Rex? "yeah I didn't even know about it till yesterday." B.S. The kid was never an option. He was here to run the option. And sell tickets. Period. Our FO has always played dirty pool with its players. Even former players. If I were a FA, I'd give Florham Park a very wide berth. Like Nnamdi did not so long ago.

Truth.

NYJetsScript.gif

#19 RutgersJetFan

RutgersJetFan

Bring me Solo and the Wookie

• Members
  • 16,553 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Posted Image

(Chandler)'s a nice piece as long as he's the 7th most important player on your roster....I think they're going to be disappointed when they see he's just a pumped-up Drew Gooden.

#20 IPack

IPack

Practice Squad Player

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

Bad post made while drinking - removed.

Edited by IPack, 04 December 2012 - 09:18 AM.

#21 dbatesman

dbatesman

John Idzik Jizz Patrol

• Members
  • 8,566 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

Posted Image

POTW

This is like having a cat with leukemia.

#22 Integrity28

Integrity28

I love it when Idzik's plan comes together.

• Members
  • 33,470 posts
  • Locationwrong guy in the wrong place at the wrong time

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:07 AM

You are going to talk to us about karma? Look at what you do with your time here. Look at it some more.... yeah. Now stfu.

"Idz a process."

Posted Image

#23 Kleckineau

Kleckineau

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 3,404 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:59 AM

Karma?? You want Karma?
Here's your Karma baby and its called Tyree / Manningham.
Stick Belichek between those two guys and you got yourself a Karma sandwich.
"20 years ago, we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please don’t let Kevin Bacon die.” Bill Murray

#24 The Gun Of Bavaria

The Gun Of Bavaria

Using Excessive Force

• Moderators
  • 17,339 posts
  • LocationDetroit, Michigan

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:01 AM

Garb hates Christmas.

637844091-amazing-pictures-pilot-s-jet-c

NY Jets Football: 45 Years of complete and utter incompetence.

#25 #27TheDominator

#27TheDominator

Forza Rhinos!

• Members
  • 27,451 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Truth.

He lied to him? Did he tell him Sanchez doesn't suck?

by Angel crazy with over 3000 post some day 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users