The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and Heavy you did a fantastic job for this being your first ever. I used to be more into mafia and missed it but I'm apparently still kinda burned out on it. I've never been that active over here though. I just don't have a cool job like Ape where I can sit on JN all day hitting the refresh button. :P

Oh, and Heavy you did a fantastic job for this being your first ever. I used to be more into mafia and missed it but I'm apparently still kinda burned out on it. I've never been that active over here though. I just don't have a cool job like Ape where I can sit on JN all day hitting the refresh button. :tongue:

Ape doesn't have a cool job where he can do that, it just means he has to stay later to do his billable work.

Oh, and Heavy you did a fantastic job for this being your first ever. I used to be more into mafia and missed it but I'm apparently still kinda burned out on it. I've never been that active over here though. I just don't have a cool job like Ape where I can sit on JN all day hitting the refresh button. :tongue:

thanks Nae!

Archived