3 is better than 2!

THE ILK

Belichick has no rings without Pioli (or without cheating for that matter). And NE's hit/miss ratio in the draft is worse than Tannenbaum's. Let that sink in for all BB knob slurpers.

That's fine, Parcells has no rings without Bellicheck.

And if I'm choosing between Paoli and Bellicheck, I will easily take Bellicheck every day of the week.

And I hate the SOB.

They need a president of football ops who has autonomy.

This is what I'm saying. It has nothing to do with some supposed genius of Scott Pioli.

Truth is NE has that other kid doing Pioli's job (though I suspect Pioli had more influence and rapport with other owners/GMs). Even the all-knowing BB doesn't do everything himself.

The others who were GM and HC are/were Parcells, Holmgren, Reid, Shanahan. Not a ring among them (in that capacity) though arguably Holmgren came the closest with the shameful officiating of the Pittsburgh-Seattle SB.

Bring in someone to be the GM. If that GM wants to retain Rex or hire someone else, well whatever. But it shouldn't be the same person and since when has Bill Cowher shown that he should be a team's GM (since that's how this whole discussion got started)?

This is what I'm saying. It has nothing to do with some supposed genius of Scott Pioli.

Truth is NE has that other kid doing Pioli's job (though I suspect Pioli had more influence and rapport with other owners/GMs). Even the all-knowing BB doesn't do everything himself.

The others who were GM and HC are/were Parcells, Holmgren, Reid, Shanahan. Not a ring among them (in that capacity) though arguably Holmgren came the closest with the shameful officiating of the Pittsburgh-Seattle SB.

Bring in someone to be the GM. If that GM wants to retain Rex or hire someone else, well whatever. But it shouldn't be the same person and since when has Bill Cowher shown that he should be a team's GM (since that's how this whole discussion got started)?

Yeah I completely agree with you about that. Just not about Pioli specifically.

Don't think I ever said he'll want absolute power. Just simply that whatever role he's seeking, even if it's just HC, he won't won't take a job with an owner who throws his stupid old man balls into the mix with sh*t.

I just read this quote on ESPN, the best part of it is where Rex says:

"I think we're in a lot better situation than probably a lot of teams"

This is so comical.

I guess after watching Lindley play last week, Rex feels that all 3 of our POS QB's are better than him, so hey, we must have better QB's than a lot of teams!

Every time this guy opens his mouth, I want him gone more and more.

Archived